9: The mark.

So after the mugen train inosuke and Rengoku are injured so they are at the butterfly estate and Tanjiro is headed towards oyakata sama's estate to tell him the Mission report himself. He arrives there and oyakata sama sees him.

Kaguya:"Yes my child you asked me to meet you?"

Tanjiro:"I hope your health is better oyakata sama."

Kaguya:"So what happened on mugen train mission?"

Tanjiro:"We encountered lower moon 1 and upper rank 1 and 3. I fought upper rank 1 and Rengoku fought upper rank 3. But we failed to kill them. I am very sorry for disappointing you oyakata sama."

Kaguya:"You have not disappointed me. You both have made me proud by protecting all those passengers and killing the lower moon 1 and survived the fight against upper rank 1 and 3."

Tanjiro:(He is really a good person.)

Kaguya:"Tanjiro can you tell me about the mark on Rengoku?"

Tanjiro:"Of course...you see that mark gives it user great strength and speed but at a cost."

Kaguya:"Ok i know from here I am going to call a hashira meeting in few days. Is there anything I can do?"

Tanjiro:"My sword broke and i cannot contact haganezuka San can I visit him?"

Kaguya:"Sure Tanjiro i will contact the head of the swordsmen village head for allow you to visit him."

Tanjiro:"Ok bye oyakata sama."

Kaguya:"Bye Tanjiro."

Tanjiro:*Walking towards butterfly estate* ( What should I do without my sword i cannot go on a mission maybe i should train with Giyu.) *sees giyu getting teased by shinobu.*

Shinobu:"Nee Nee tomioka_San why are you always so grumpy ? That's the reason everybody hates you."

Tanjiro:"I don't hate giyu_san."

Giyu:"See people don't hate me."

Shinobu::"Tanjiro is just a good person of course he would not hate anyone."

Giyu:"Stop it kocho."

Shinobu:"Well you barely come see me in these few months you are either training with tanjiro or go on mission."

Giyu:"I usually focus on things that matter."

Shinobu:*vessel on her head* " I see that's one of the reasons most people hate you."

Tanjiro:*sees both of them argue* ( Shinobu smell different whenever she is with giyu_san and giyu_san to smell different for some reason I can't tell what emotion smell they are giving off.)

Giyu:"Tanjiro let's not waste our time here let's go train."

"