22.Preparing for war.

HASHIRA MEETING

Sanemi:"I see they attacked the village ah."

Giyu:"Yes."

Rengoku:"Yes! If We were not there who knows what kind of damage it would had cause!?"

Tanjiro:"Yes Both of you did good."

Shinobu:"Still the demons know the location of the village they will soon find nezuko too."

Obanai:"Yes you are right but what is our next move?"

muichiro:"I heard tomioka_san awakened his mark too."

Mitsuri:"Where is nezuko by the way?"*looks at tanjiro*

Tanjiro:"She is safe."

MEANWHILE

Zenitsu:"Come on you will still not talk to me I am sorry okay."

Nezuko:*silent and is doing house chors*

Zenitsu:"Is it okay for you too stay out with what is going on right now?"

Nezuko:*Looks at him and just glares at zenitsu*

Zenitsu:"You know you look so beautiful in sunlight."

Nezuko:*Looks at him and glares more*

Zenitsu:"hhgg!"(So scary! But what did I do I just comforted that obi demon.)

Aoi:"Thanks nezuko for your help but pls don't leave the building for your safety."

Nezuko:"Don't worry aoi I am fine I just can't wait to turn back into human there is someone who I want to beat up but I can't because he is human and I am demon right now if I hurt him I will get in trouble."

Aoi:"Oh Ok."(so scary what did that person did?)

Zenitsu:"I said I am sorry pls forgive me from now on I will not even talk to girls beside you."

Aoi:"What did that person did that you want to beat them up so badly?"

Nezuko:"Oh that yellow headed person is not loyal towards his lover and he constatly looks at the other girls it is the reason I had gone to that place with him to check on him but when he lays eyes on more beautiful person than me I got angry."

Zenitsu:"I am your lover ? Nezuko_chan am I really your lover thanks for giving me such a stature and no that demon was not more beautiful than you. you are so much much more beautiful than anyone else in this world but yeah you do lack in a department."

Aoi:"You idiot you were doing fine why did you mention that?"

Zenitsu:"What did I do?"

Nezuko:"Huhh."*looks at zenitsu while smiling*

Zenitsu:*gulps*

Nezuko:"Would you like to elaborate in which department I lack at?"

Zenitsu:*realizaion*

Nezuko:*grabs his collar*"You jerk are you saying I am flat as a board?"

Zenitsu:"NO NO! I have no problem with that I like them small."*Gets slapped by nezuko*

Nezuko:"I hate you don't talk to me again!?"

Zenitsu:"Ahhh! I am sorry pls don't hate me."*Gets hit by his sparrow*

Aoi:"What is that?"

AT THE HASHIRA MEETING

Tanjiro:"But the question would be is zenitsu safe now?"

Mitsuri:"Why do you say that?"

Uzui:"Ahh You didn't heard? nezuko is angry at zenitsu for lusting at the women demon we fought."