21.Water Hashira Tomioka Giyu!

Giyu:"What was that it sounded like thunder is zenitsu here too?"

Zohakuten:"Where do you think you are looking?"*Attacks with his lightning*

Giyu:"Water Breathing Eleventh Form:Dead calm"

Zahakuten:"Damn you."

2 Hours later

Giyu:"Shit What is taking inosuke so long to kill the main body ?"

Zohakuten:"Huh It seems you are getting tired Hashira."*Attacks with his lightning*

Giyu:(Dead Calm)*Blocks all of the attacks*

Zohakuten:"You have some fight left in you ah boy?"

Giyu:(Shit I am slowing down using dead calm so many times puts toll on my body having to slow my heart rate down for dead calm is not good if only this demon was to die by beheading I would have beaten him a long ago but he does not die by that and he knows my every form so he is able to avoid my attacks but It's ok It's close to dawn I can hold him off till sunrise I am sure of it)

Zohakuten:(Huh Got you!)

Giyu:"Ahhhhh!."*Got hit by lightning and sound waves*

Zohakuten:(Impossible he is in one shape after that attack such incrediable durability this hashira posses and his stamina is also huge.)

Zohakuten:"Hey Are you waiting for sunrise to kill me ?"*stops attacking him*

Giyu:*stands still giving away that is giyu's plan*

Zohakuten:"Well You are pissing me off and I love that look on your face so do you wanna know my secret?"

Giyu:(I will talk too him and get my stamina back)"What is it?"

Zohakuten:"I have an ally demon who can teleport any demon towards her or other location without breaking a sweat."

Giyu:"And What are you trying to say?"

Zohakuten:"When sunrise is close I will be teleported in a safe location before the sun light can touch me."

Giyu:(Inosuke ! What's taking you so long!?)

Giyu:"It does not matter Still you couldn't kill any person here that's a win for me here.

Zohakuten:"But still in my life as a demon I have never met a hashira as strong as you If you become a demon I for sure know that you will probably even surpass douma_dono why don't you become a Demon ?" *Gesters to come shake his hand*

Giyu:"What did you say ?"

Zohakuten:(Once he comes close I will bear hug him and shock him till he dies.)

Giyu:"Don't you dare think I am anything like you this strength has come at a cost I lost my sister,My bestfriend and so many comrades along the way I was not strong enough to protect them then you demons took so much from me and you ask me to become one of you trash."

Zohakuten:"Huh Humans are so weak getting angry at something as little as that."

FLASHBACK 8 YEARS AGO AT FINAL SELECTION

Demon:"Come here boy I am going to eat you."*Hits Giyu at his head*

Giyu:*Is severly injured *

Demon:"Man Your so weak!"*About to kill Giyu*

Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash!

Giyu:"Ahh Sabito!"

Sabito:"Giyu are you alright ?"