10: Uppermoon meeting and hashira meeting

So this is after Akaza and kokushibo got folded by tanjiro. So Muzan calls on Uppermoon meeting trying to ensure that he does not get screwed by Yoriichi's ghost (a.k.a tanjiro). So we will get at the start of the meeting.Also Tanjiro's red blade is not as strong as yoriichi's if you have read the manga you know that yoriichi left scares on muzan's body where he cut him tanjiro is strong but not as strong as yoriichi.

Daki,Gyutaro,hantengu and gyokoo have arrived already at the meeting.

Daki:"Where are the others?"

Gyutaro:"Maybe one of the upper 3 got killed?"

Daki:"Where is muzan_sama?"

Gyutaro:"He will arrive soon have some patience."

Daki:"Man they are making lord muzan wait!"

Akaza, kokushibo and douma arrived

Daki:"What nobody is dead ?"

Douma:*appears behind her * "Ohhh! Gorgeous you will have answers to your questions shortly."

Gyutaro:*attacks douma but see's both of his hands cut*

Kokushibo:"Gyutaro you went to far."

Daki:*Gets scared* "Oni_chan ! Why are you angry he saved us remember he just likes to tease me don't worry kokushibo_dono we were just playing.

Kokushibo:*calms down* " Still Gyutaro you went to far. We demons are really in a pinch now we need to work together for us to survive." *Points his sword towards Gyutaro*

"Do you understand what I had to say?"

Kokushibo:"Lord muzan you may beg.. *coughs up blood*

Muzan:"Kokushibo are you ordering me? *Has an angry expression*
"First you utterly failed at the job i gave you and to make it worst you even got your ass handed to you by a 16 year old kid. How far have you fallen Uppermoon 1."

Kokushibo:"*Still coughing up blood* "Muzan sama I did my best if anyone is at fault it is douma he did not arrived at time. *Stops coughing up blood*

Muzan:"Douma.. you should start taking this seriously."

Douma:"I am very sorry Muzan_sama for my bad behavior maybe i should plug my eyes off."

Muzan:*Has a disgusted expression*
"Ok you can do that."

Douma:*plug his eyes out and has a creepy smile*

Muzan:"So i just want to tell you all if you encounter a demon Slayer with a red mark on his forehead and hanafuda earings if you give his head to me i will give you my blood."

Uppermoon:"Understood master MUZAN"

MUZAN:"Now go to your base."

Nakame:*sends only douma away*