Chapter Eleven

I look in the mirror, dead. I barley slept last night because of paranoia. The party tomorrow is not helping either. I got this sinking feeling deep in my stomach.

I check the time on my phone, 6:23 am. I've been up since 5:00 am. I swear someone was following me home. Or rather, I know he was following me home. The image of that horrible mask flashes through my mind and I squeeze my eyes shut. Like that's going to help.

I turn the bathroom like off and exit towards my bedroom. I flop down with a thud as a million possibilities cross my mind. Either ghostface has moved on or he's plotting something. After all, me and one other victim survived his attack. I wonder how she's doing.

My lie in bed for what feels like forever. I might have insomnia, that or just stress. I lift myself up with my elbows and looks straight at my closet. I guess I should choose to wear something for tomorrow night. It's at the lake so something casual. It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone, besides Noah. So, nothing too boring.

I swing my legs off the bed onto the floor. I'd consider my leg fully healed. I walk to my closet and looks for a top to wear, I already know what I want to choose. I grab my (f/c) strapless top and toss it on my bed, along with a pair of shorts. I blink heavily as I lean my head against the wall. I just need to sleep for a little while.

I feel myself slide down in a sitting position against the wall between my closet and dresser. Too tired to move, I shut my eyes.

The sound of footsteps creaking towards me makes my ears go on high alert, yet it still sounds so faded. I barley open my eyes as I see a pair of black combat boots in front of me. The familiar robe like trench coat begins to kneel down. That's when I open my eyes widely and come face to face with that terrible mask.

Why is he here? How did he get in?!

I scream as I try to back away, but fail as I'm already against the wall. Ghostface grabs me by the throat, forcing me to stand up and cut off my scream. I grab at his hand in defence, trying to breath again. He throws me on the bed and I quickly recover and jump to the side closest to the door.

I make a run for it but he's too quick. He swings at me and I fall to the ground. I weakly look up at him as he kneels down once again. Only this time he swiftly lifts his mask up a little so I can see his sick twisted grin.

And that's the last thing I see as I fall unconscious.

Danny pov
I look at (y/n)'s unconscious body. She wasn't supposed to see me. Not yet at least, I only came here for a quick cover up.

Yet I can't help but smile down at her in this state. I huff as I pick her up and lay her on her bed. She's knocked out completely, I truly didn't mean to hit her that hard. If she had just stayed sleeping, this all could've been avoided. Now I have a whole new thing to deal with.

I grit my teeth as I look down at my bloody knife. The blood of my victim who got away is on it. That bitch had it coming, she was getting on my nerves. Just the fact she was alive was itching at me. But in the end, I guess she was useful to me after all.

I look back at (y/n) once more and gently stroke her cheek. We'll be leaving soon enough, my dear.