✨1✨

Mature content ahead. Viewers discretion is advised

Y/n's POV:
I walked down the street to the nearest club with a long black coat, black high heels, and a purse to carry all my belongings. 'You've done this a million times. Why are you nervous today?' I asked myself.

The last time I was this nervous something really bad happened. Let's not talk about that, shall we?

With a few steps ahead of me, I reached the club. Blasting music coming from it, none could be seen inside due to the tint added.

Where's my manners? I'm y/n, y/n avery. 21 years old, a stipper, and a student at Iona college of starters. Oh and a mistake to my parents, can't forget that, can we?

Today Claire informed me about a private room with someone. Private rooms are rooms where someone will pay a heap of money to get into a room with a stripper of their choice. The chosen one has to be comfortable and can choose to stop at any time. The user has 1 hour at maximum to do the deed,

Claire has been like a second mother to me, always treated me like her own child. That's what I love about her, she accepts everyone and everything without a doubt.

Opening the door to the club, I was greeted with the hint of sweat and alcohol in the air. Walking up to the front desk, a few eyes glared at me, almost devouring me with their eyes. Being used to this I ignored it like usual.

Valerie, the receptionist greeted me with her usual death glare. Mentally rolling my eyes I went to look for Claire to find the room where I had my next appointment in.

Looking around for a good two minutes, I found her near the corner signing something. Look up, her face lit up, seeing me. "Y/n! I've been waiting for you. are you ready for the appointment dear?" She asked

"Of course I am" I said sarcastically, flipping my hair. Giggling she gave me a card with the room number on it, "he's already in the room. Have a good time" she said while winking and walking away.

I walked through various rooms trying to find the number 69. 'Great choice at the number, Claire' I thought to myself.

After a couple minutes of searching I found it, nearest to the end. Without knocking, I entered and gasped.

A muscular,  blonde, pale guy sitting on one of the sofas, legs spread. A fire whiskey in his hands, which were covered in rings.

Looking up with a slight smirk, "take a picture, it'll last longer" he said cockily. Rolling my eyes I walked to the coat stand, hanging my coat I returned to him.
"You're more beautiful than I imagined, amour" he said huskily

"Strip." he demanded, his demeanour changing in seconds.
I unzipped the zip of my black lingerie slowly, teasing him. The readjustment of his pants didn't go unnoticed.

As I continued teasing him, a low growl emitted from his throat. Sending shivers down my spine.
I zipped it all the way letting it pool at my legs, leaving me in my underwear.

The cold air hit my breasts, causing them to harden, earning a small whimper from me. Setting his glass down he stood up and came to me, his rough hand sliding to my waist.

Goosebumps appeared on my skin. His hands roamed my body, reaching my breasts, roughly kneading them. His index and middle finger twisted my left nipple as his mouth connected with my right.

A breathy moan left my mouth at his action. He repeated the same action on the left nipple, using his fingers for the right.

He kissed down my breasts to my stomach, causing me to shudder. He tugged at my panties indicating he wanted them off.