✨2✨

Today was the first day of college. I was beyond nervous.
It has been 5 days since the private room session, and I can't stop thinking about it.
Going to my closet, I picked out mom jeans, a black crop top and a leather jacket on top.

Removing my clothes I entered the shower, warm water hitting my skin. Letting the warm water drip on me, I simultaneously applied body wash all over my body, getting every nook and cranny. As the water started to get cold, I hopped out of the shower, using my towel to dry my body.

Getting dressed, I sat down on my vanity examining my face. I decided to go with light blush, mascara and gloss. My hair looked good today so I left my brown locks open after brushing them lightly

Popping my lips, I looked at my face once more before getting up, picking up my bag and leaving my apartment. It was quite spacious for one person. Thank god, I don't have a shift tonight. It can get pretty tiring if I'm being honest.

I waited for a good 10 minutes at the bus stop before my bus arrived. Getting on it, I noticed no seats were left. Sighing i grumpily walked towards the handle and held onto it.

I'm pretty sure the fucking driver was high, pulling the brakes suddenly causing everyone to jerk forward. Due to the brakes I was pushed onto a muscular guy. I turned red from embarrassment. Turning around with a small smile, "Are you alright love?" He asked.

Nodding, I returned the gesture.

We talked for a while and I got to know his name was, Arlo Barclay. Apparently, he's attending the same college I do, but, he's a year older than me. He was a nice sweet guy.
(Imagine him as Timothee Chalamet)

DAMN DADDY 😏

***

As I walked into the college, I found a bunch of people conversation and a few making out, typical.

My first class was business, so I went around looking for that. Took me a couple minutes to find it, but I did.

Not many were in the class, everyone looked like they were about to shit their pants. I sat down in a corner, and was soon joined by a beautiful girl with long black hair. We started a small conversation and she seemed kind.

A few girls in the front were giggling at the front, talking about something that intrigued me.

Annalise must have noticed me distracted and started, "I've heard there's a new business professor. Apparently he's really hot and is now the talk of the school. Well, mostly for the girls"

Curiosity filling my body, " what happened to the last professor" I asked intrigued.

Her face visibly cringed and the next thing she said was not something I was exactly expecting.

"The last professor was caught having sex with his student he giving tuitions to"

Ehhhh, I know. Ok yeah no, nobody wanted to hear THAT. As I turned back to the board, Anna started to chuckle lightly. I let an airy laugh with her as well.

I looked out the window, a small nest on a giant tree, with two birds in it. Chirping was heard from them. I was once told that when birds chirp, they're doing the dirty. Weird, I know. But I've always believed in it.

Suddenly, i was snapped out of my thoughts with the girls in the front whispering again. turning to the board, i saw something that made my head dizzy, making me want to throw myself out the window.

the guy i shared a room with and gave head to was my professor. I slumped back in my seat, with the shock still consuming my body.

He didn't realize i was in the class and that was a big accoplishment.

But to my luck, "let's take attendance, shall we?" He Said looking around.

"Hannah Reid?"
"Here" she mumbled quietly. Nodding he scribbled something down.

"Katie Hall?"

Soon enough, my name was heard. "Y/n Avery"

Draco's POV:

Hearing her name made my body freeze. I looked around only to find her sitting in a corner, shyly looking at me, muttering a small 'here'.

Clearing my throat, I continued taking the attendance, still shocked of today's action.

"So, today we will won't be doing much, seeing it's your first day." I said turning to the white board.

"Braxon, I suggest you stop sleeping in my class" I yelled not turning around. A few giggles were heard from the girls in the front. Turning around, I saw them fluttering their eyelashes at me. Winking at them, I continued, " So, this year we'll be learning about accounting, finance, project management.........

***

After 1 hour and 30 minutes I was finally done. Sighing, I went to my desk and said, "that's all for today. No homework, enjoy your day today. Thank you"

Starting to collect my binders, I paused. "Miss Avery would you mind staying behind for a few?"

She looked around and nodded while packing up her bag.

After everyone left, she came to my desk. She look abso fucking lutley gorgeous. No, you're her professor. This is a mistake.

Clearing my throat I said, " what happened was a mistake. Don't think I'll go easy on you or anything. Never talk about this to anyone or
You'll regret it." Coldly,

Y/n's POV:

Hearing that made my heart crack a bit, but nodding I went out.

This year will be either fucked up or amazing, probably the first one though.

***

Ok hello. Sorry for the late update I've been reaLly busy with school and everything.

I tried to switch pov's often so yeah. How was it?

This story really took off tho 😏🙌

There Will be constant smut in this, since I imagined it that way. Other than that have an amazing day.

Ilyy

960 words....