Chapter 28

Ember woke and smiled sadly realizing she was still in between North and Silas. She carefully removed their hands from her hip and started to climb over North. Just as she climbed on top of him, he rolled over onto back. She waited until she thought he was asleep and tried climbing over him again. Just as she was over him, she squealed in surprise feeling two hands holding her in place straddling him.

"Where do you think you are going Baby?" North asked half asleep half awake.

"Shower," She whispered and he sat up holding her in place.

"Hug me first," He demanded and she shook her head.

"I'm gross," She whispered and he shook his head.

"No you aren't," he said savoring every moment she was in his lap. "Now either hug me or sit here in my lap until you do."

"Sooner you hug both of us, sooner you can go take a shower Angelos Mou," Silas yawned as he sat up. "Just saying."

"So mean," She huffed then reached over and hugged Silas. Well, she tried to hug him quickly but he held her until he felt she needed. He wanted to hug her longer but he knew North needed a hug as well there was fine line before they crossed it and became uncomfortable for her. He just hoped North didn't cross it. North eventually released her and she rushed into her room leaving them chuckling.

"Oy, Trouble, can I fucking come in and leave you some goddamn clothes?" Gabe's voice came through over the water.

"Is it comfy clothes?" She called back. She has like zero energy right now from her silent crying.

"Fuck yeah it is," He called back.

"Okay," She yelled and a few seconds later she heard the door open and some shuffling around.

"There's a mask for you to fucking put on when you get out," Gabe said, "text me when you are fucking done and I'll comb your fucking hair for you."

"Meanie," She sighed.

"I goddamn mean it Trouble," He warned, "Text me. You need to fucking relax after all that goddamn shit yesterday, which means letting me fucking take care of you, got it?"

"Really?" She asked sticking her head out of from the curtain and looked at him in shock.

"Of fucking course," He chuckled. "You'll learn soon enough what a true Dom/Sub/Brat relationship is really fucking like. You just have to let us." He tapped her nose then left chuckling.

She stood there contemplating everything and finally decided to see what he exactly meant. She turned off the water and dried off. She smiled seeing the black pants with roses on them then the white shirt with roses intertwined into the rib cage. How did he always know what kind of clothes she needed to wear? It must be a Meanie thing, she shrugged as she put lotion on then got dressed.

Not wanting to upset him she walked past the comb and brush then opened the door, "Meanie?" She called out hoarsely then winced, guess she cried more than she realized

"Here you go Trouble, drink up," Gabe said handing her a cup. "Axel made you some tea with honey. Sit and let me work my fucking magic. Don't say a goddamn word."

She nodded and sat at the vanity noticing the smirk when she listened. He gently got to work detangling her hair then French braided it. Once he was done with that he removed the mask, patted her skin dry then started applying some moisturizer and Chapstick.

She smiled and hugged him when she was done. "You are fucking welcome, now come eat some breakfast before North loses his fucking cool then spend the day relaxing."

She nodded and followed him downstairs, smiling at everyone as they told her good morning. Just as she finished eating she heard her business cell ring from her purse. She grabbed it and cleared her throat, "Let It Burn Photography, Ember speaking." She grabbed her laptop and opened it, "Sure that day works, I have to tell you, I've never done that before, I mainly work with landscapes and fantasy magical shoots. Okay, bring what you want and I will go shopping for props as well, just text me your information and I will send you the price. I will give you a discount since this is a first for me. Of course, have a nice day." She hung up and started typing on her laptop.

The guys entered and realized that she didn't even notice since she was nibbling on her bottom lip. She grabbed her personal phone and hit a few buttons then smirked, "So hey Elliot, how do you feel about helping me out with a new shoot? I need to figure out angles and lighting and all that shit. Well, um," She cleared her throat, "I need a partner to practice on also and I know it won't be so awkward if I practice with you or your hubby. Well, see, it's a um....um..." She took a deep breath and let it out, "it's a boudoir shoot." Just then the phone was yanked out of her hand and she looked up to see angry possessive eyes glaring down at her. She gasped, "Oh shit."