Chapter 50

Ember woke up and stretched. "Yay, day off," she said to herself as she headed to the bathroom and took a shower. When she got out she slipped on her ripped blue jeans and her fishnet shirt then pulled her Beware I Bite shirt over it. She slid on her heart collar then bounced down the stairs and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Good afternoon Beautiful, someone is happy," Marc chuckled loving seeing her in such a good mood. "Ready for some lunch?"

"Lunch?" She asked shocked.

"Yep," He nodded. "You told Doc yesterday that today is your day off so we let you sleep as long as you wanted. We figured you needed it."

"I did?" She asked confused. "I don't remember that." She shrugged, "Oh well, yes please, Sir, lunch sounds wonderful. I'm starving." She chuckled when she saw him tense for a second and take a deep breath then let it out. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"Pookie," Sean said in a scolding tone making her freeze then turn to see him in the doorway. "As much as I love to see you in such a good mood, are you supposed to be bouncing down the stairs?"

"Sorry Doc," she pouted then walked over and hugged him. "I'll be more careful."

He chuckled and shook his head, "go sit down, now."

"Yes Sir," she rolled her eyes but walked past him and headed to the dining room.

"Glad to see her brat side coming back so strong," Marc chuckled as he made her plate.

"Yep," Sean chuckled. "She got me and Raven yesterday. It will be interesting to see just how far she goes today since she is clearly feeling confident and comfortable enough to be testing us."

"Here you go Peanut," Nathan said as he placed the homemade chicken strips, French fries, and salad in front of her with her favorite zesty Italian dressing.

"Thank you, Daddy," she smirked up at him.

"You're welcome Little One," he smirked back at her then kissed her forehead.

"Behave," Raven said wrapping his hand around her neck from behind then kissed the top of her head.

"No touchy," She gently slapped his hand when his fingers laced through the heart.

"Kitten," he growled in warning.

"No," she said more firmly. "You didn't put it on me, you don't get to touch it. Nyet touching."

"Da," he nodded as he removed his hand from her neck.

"Thank you," she cleared her throat and picked up a fry, "I'll behave, Sir."

"Good Kitten," he smiled as gently pulled her hair until she was looking up at him. He kissed her softly then released her and sat down.

"So what do you want to do on your day off, Ten?" Kota asked once everyone was sitting down.

"I don't know," she shrugged after she ate some of her salad. "Just relax. I don't really want to go out, even after getting caught up on my sleep, I'm still sort of heavy."

"That's understandable," Sean nodded, "You've been working twice as hard as your normally do, acting and recording when you are used to just doing photography. It will be good for you to just lounge around today and restore your strength."

"Movie marathon sound good to you, Sweetie?" Corey asked and her eyes lit up.

"With popcorn and gummies and cut up fruit?" she asked excitedly making them chuckle.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Gabe nodded.

"Sounds perfect," she beamed. "I do have to get some exercise in first though."

"That's fine," Luke nodded. "It will give us time to get everything set up and we can head to the store to stock up on snacks and drinks and everything else we will need."

Once she was done eating she pushed her plate away. "Thank you for lunch," she smiled as she raced back up the stairs to her room.

"NO RUNNING!" They shouted making her laugh.

"Fucking hell," most of them murmured as she came back down a few minutes later in black leggings and blood red sports bra with her hair up in a bun and earbuds in her ears.

She grabbed the electrolyte water bottle Silas was holding out to her then headed to the gym while humming along to the music that was playing on her phone. They quickly finished eating then started preparing what they would need to have a relaxing day at home.

Silas walked into the gym and leaned against the wall, watching her as she did her yoga poses. Just as she maneuvered to land on her feet after doing some sort of complicated handstand, she lost her balance and started to fall. Closing her eyes and bracing for impact she gasped when she felt hands catching her instead.

She opened her eyes to stare into the eyes of Silas. "Careful Angelos Mou," he murmured as he held her tightly. "Don't want you getting hurt now."

"Yes Sir," She gasped feeling him tighten his grip even more.

"Ember," he growled in warning.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as her breath hitched. She smirked, "Yes Daddy?"

"Oh Little Girl," He chuckled as he smacked her ass making her gasp. "You are in for it now."

"Really?" She asked chuckling in disbelief. "I don't think so."

"Oh really?" He asked smirking.

She smirked back, "Yep. You won't do anything."

He burst out laughing, "Oh my sweet little Angelos Mou, you have no idea what you just started."

"Yeah I do," She nodded," Absolutely nothing."

"You want to say that again, Darling?" Owen asked making her look over his shoulder to see all of them standing there with smirks on their faces.

"Yeah," She nodded stepping out of Silas' grasp and crossed her arms. "Absolutely nothing is going to happen because I haven't started anything, Sir."