Chapter 43

"And I am telling you that I want it included!" Ember shouted as she picked up her pillow and threw it across the room. "Listen to me you little prick, there is no reason for me to hide the fact I broke my fucking foot you imbecile! It happens all the goddamn time and it will only show my fans how real and dangerous some of the stunts are that I do! It will show them the consequences of not paying attention like what happened with me! Do not cut it out, I swear to fucking Hades if you cut it out and edit it then I will fucking sue your goddamn ass and your fucking company! Fucking try me!" She hung up the phone and started to throw it but then froze when she saw the men standing in her room.

Owen shook his head so she slowly put it down then picked up a cat vampire squishmellow. He nodded and she threw it across the room then grabbed another, held it to her face and screamed. "Feel better?" He asked when she pulled it away.

"No," She admitted and she squeezed it. "The producer is just so argh!" She groaned as she picked up the squishmellow and shook it angrily. "He's an arrogant fucking prick that thinks he controls everything and what he says goes no questions asked and doesn't listen to anyone even the artists that he's making videos for. He's just so ugh!" She groaned into the squishmellow then fell back into the bed with it covering her face.

Axel pulled the stuffy off her face, "Are you talking about the guy that didn't give you proper protection and you got bit from the snakes?"

"Yes," She groaned, "he's trying to cut out video footage of where I fell and the snakes and everything that was captured afterwards and he said he was going to try and deny that I even got hurt on set! He thinks it will damage his image and reputation! I told him I wanted it included and he said it would be career suicide and send a bad image to my fans and that he knows what he's talking about so I should listen to him. When I threatened to sue him he said that he would erase all the footage, all of it AND blacklist me!"

"Oh really?" Owen asked and she nodded. "Excuse me," he said then turned and left the room.

"What's he going to do?" She whispered and Axel chuckled.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it," Axel smirked. "He's just going to get revenge and show the idiot you were the wrong person to mess with."

"Seriously?" She asked and Axel nodded. "I don't know whether to be mad or grateful," She admitted as she put the squishmellow back over her face.

"How about right now be grateful and then later you can think about being mad at us for helping you?" Axel asked he gently took the stuff animal off her face again and dropped it to the ground.

"I'm tired," She whispered and he nodded.

"Here Princess," Victor said as he turned on the CD that had Owen and him playing together. "We will come check on you later." She nodded and rolled over to her side, turning her back to them. They looked at one another then quietly left the room.

She woke up to her door being opened. Footsteps approached her but she remained where she was. The smell of ocean surrounded her. She was picked up but she kept her eyes closed. "Keep those eyes closed Angelos Mou," Silas whispered as he carried her down the stairs.

"How did—" She started to ask.

"Your breathing changed," He answered honestly. "Now keep your eyes closed. Go back to sleep if you want. It will be awhile before we reach your surprise."

She laid her head against his chest and breathed in his scent. By the time he reached his car she was already back asleep. He chuckled and nodded appreciation to Axel who held the car door open for him. "Let us know how it goes," Axel whispered and Silas nodded.

"Wake up Angelos Mou," Silas whispered into her ear as he pushed some hair out of her face.

"Silas?" She asked groggily, "everything's moving."

"Yeah," He chuckled. "Come look." She sat up and he scooped her up into his arms. She hummed in appreciation and yawned then stretched as she tried to wake up more. "Look, Angelos Mou," He said as he carried her up some stairs.

"Whoa," She gasped as nothing but blue surrounded her. Silas smirked as he gently and slowly walked over to the railing and placed her on her feet. She gripped the railing and smiled as she took in the ocean surrounding them. There was no land in sight, just open waters everywhere.

"You like?" Silas asked as he came up behind her and put his hands on her hips.

"It's perfect," She whispered. After a few moments of silence she whispered, "Thank you."