Chapter 1

(Caution next part can be sensitive to some readers  -  - chapter Involving abuse)

Please my beautiful/handsome reader don't read if you can't I'll put a start and end to this part :) so you can skip if you need to 

________________________________________________________________________________

START 

Dream

"You're worthless, I wish you were never born, you ungrateful little bitch." He continued to hit me over and over again." please stop, please" I begged him, he then continued to grab a handful of my hair and dragged me across the floor, it felt like my head was on fire. He then threw me into the basement, and I then tumbled down the stairs. I slowly picked myself up"NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE PLEASE" I screamed my lungs out trying to climb the stairs.

Dream over

I jumped upwards, panting heavily and covered in sweat. Bloody nightmares, I'm just glad I didn't wake the whole house up. I then looked to my right to see that it was 3:00 a clock in the morning, no point in going to sleep knowing the nightmares would come back. I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom, and I look into the mirror, I look like shit I then turn the warm water on and splash my face with water. I then walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen wanting to make myself some night tea.

I go over to the stove and take the kettle pot and walk over to fill It up with water then put it back on the stove turning it on. While waiting for it to whistle, I turned the stove off and poured the water into my mug, and dipped the tea bag into my mug. I then put in a little bit of sugar and walk over to the family table and sit in my normal spot and lightly blow on my tea while taking a sip.

My name is Lily Kore Agustin and I'm 16. Eight years ago my mom caught my dad cheating on her with her best friend. Of course, my mom filed for divorce and they split custody of me. I saw my dad at least 3 weekends out of the month till eventually I just stopped seeing him all together. Two years after that when I just turned 10 my mom married Enzo, my step dad. I love him like my own father. He's the best, he also had 4 sons which at first wasn't the best but eventually, they warmed up to me, and I then. Anyway, when I was 12 I decided I would spend some time with my real dad, I decided I was going to spend the year with him. I thought he was gonna be happy to see me, I thought we could reconnect but I was wrong. He got married as well, to this bimbo named Karen and my dad was now addicted to beer and drugs, and he wasn't the dad that I once knew. That year was hell for me, and not gonna lie I don't really wanna get into detail with that subject.

I shook my head lightly as my mind came back down to earth. I was done drinking my tea, I got up and went to the sink to wash my cup, then from the back of me, somebody called my name quietly. I turned to see Enzo" hey cotton what are you doing up so late," he said warmly

"oh I just couldn't sleep"

"Why is something bothering you?" he looked at me with concern." no, I just couldn't sleep" I replied, giving him a gentle smile. He then walked closer to me and engulfed me in a hug "ok well if something bothering you, you tell me ok,"

"I will," you liar

"ok then, don't stay up too late, you don't wanna be late for your first day back

to school ok."

I nodded at him, and he kissed me on my head and then walked back upstairs, god how I hate that I'm lying to everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Please

vote

comment

and continue to read ;)