Angel makes its entrance.

"Yein is so cute..." Baekhyun murmured under his breath as he grinned in glee. Yein cupped her palms around her face and giggled, Baekhyun has been her crush ever since she started high school, and it definitely made her heart bursts into a million butterflies when he admitted something he didn't thought he would say.

"Oh~oh~oh~ Yein is blushing!" Jiyoon teased Yein as she tried to pry of her hands.

"Yein ah! Don't do that, your makeup is going to get smudged," Hani shrieked, she took out her makeup purse from her handbag, clearly panicking. "Here, all done and pretty! Wait-- HOLD ON FOR A SECOND. OH MY GOSH! YOUR HAIR IS TANGLED!" Hani's voice grew louder than before, her ear-piercing screams sent shiver down to everyone's spine.

"Chill, Hani. She looks as good as before. So why don't you put that thingy thing thing down and shut the hell up, you're being loud." LE jerked her head forward and did a dumb expression. "Hey. I know you're tryna act hashtag swaggish here. But I sincerely and genuinely hope the best for my good friend AKA Bæ here 💕" Hani fires back defensively, insisting that her point is always right.

Yein turns back to take one last look at Baekhyun, but he disappeared to God knows where. She even dreamt about her 'happily-ever-after' with Baekhyun. What made her fall head over heels for Baekhyun is his positive attitude and willingness to help others who are in need.

_____HOME_____

"Oppaa~ I'm back home!" Yein yell from the main door as she throws her bag on the couch. "Hey, that's not the way to behave, young lady!" Jungkook shook his head side to side. "Ayeee... I know you loved me, right?" Yein joins her arm with Jungkook's and cuddles him tight like a teddy bear. "Yein, stop it. No skinship is allowed." warns Jungkook.

"But why? You're my brother!"
"Skinship is a form of love..." Jungkook got up from his seat and stares dramatically at the scenery outside the window, almost resembling like an episode from an old drama series. "And this form of love, hugging, pecking on the cheek.............is reserved for my future girlfriend!"

He ran off as fast as the speed of lighting, leaving Yein dumbfounded. "But I know you love me too... So stop trying to deny it. Because I know I'm #FAB."

She strolled into her bedroom and laid on the bed, her handphone in one hand and a picture of a mysterious figure in another. On the previous night, she swore she saw a white figure staring at her while she was half asleep. Mistaking it as her mother, she stretched her hands out and attempted to hug her. Apparently, the figure flinched and vanished. This morning, something caught Yein's attention...

A photo of the same white figure lays on her dresser, a foreign voice urged Yein to go forward. She reached out for the photo timidly, her fingers trembling with slight fear. No one has ever been in her room, not even Jungkook, she was alone all the while.

"Who's there?!" Yein turns around swiftly, "Show yourself now!"

Yein ears twitched as she heard a heavy breathing, someone is right behind her. She was on the verge to breaking down, but the tears did not obey to her instructions at all. In fact, Yein is paralyzed with fear. "Turn the photo over..." The voice commands. Yein flipped the photo over and read what was written on it.

Dear Yein,
It's me... Your Guardian Angel. I'm here to protect you, against all odds and will be watching you to bless you and keep you safe.
Xoxo,
Eunji

"Eunji, this is not helping. I'm more scared! Just show yourself, please!" Yein sobbed. A gush of wind swept across her face and trails of silver glitter stained the floor. The pure white feather had turned into an elegant lady with good etiquette, whose almost the same age as Yein. The atmosphere in her room became much relaxed and calm, as if they were in a dream.

"Eunji... Is that you? This is not real, right?"

___💕CHARACTERS💕___

Jeon Yein
° A 17-year-old girl who lives in a 'fairytale' of her own.
° 166cm in height.
° Blow candles on 4th June.

Jeon Jungkook
° A 20-year-old protective older brother of Jeon Yein. Hates skinship.
° 178cm in height.
°Blow candles on 1st September.

Kim Jong In
° A 17-year-old Badass who always teases Jeon Yein.
° 182cm in height.
°Blow candles on 14th January.

Byun Baekhyun
° A 17-year-old well-mannered boy which everyone likes.
° 174cm in height.
° Blow candles on 6th May.

Park Chanyeol
° A 17-year-old Joker who laughs and snorts all day
° 185cm in height.
° Blow candles on 27th November.

Kim Jong Dae
° Another 17-year-old Troll who shares sick jokes.
° 173cm in height.
°Blow candles on 21st September.

LE
° A 17-year-old $wag Quęen
° 168cm in height.
° Blow candles on 10th December.

Hani
° A 17-year-old Prįncess who is in love with beauty and fashion.
° 168cm in height.
° Blow candles on 1st May.

Jeon Jiyoon (no she's not related with Jungkook or Yein :))
° A 17-year-old Łoud Mįcrophone who can be mean if she wants to.
° 165cm in height.
° Blow candles on 15th October.

_____👑BONUS👑_____

~Jung Eunji~
💕18-year-old Clumsy but Loving Angel
💕 164cm in height.

She does not blow any candles 😙

____***____

A/n: I know there are a lot of 17 year olds and I think you might be sick of THAT many characters with the same age. *BOM BOM* sorry darling :/

Written by : JiaYouO
Published by : JiaYouO