The hell?

"Wait..wait so it means you are my guardian angel who holds the responsibility of my entire life?" Yein's eyebrow rose all the way up.

"Mm... You could say so" Eunji grinned from ear to ear.

"How's that even possible?!" Yein shook her head in disbelief. "Why can't it be possible?" Eunji said, already teleporting in front of Yein. Crossing her arms together in the process.

Yein flinch a little before furrowing her brows together. She had no answers to that. Why isn't it possible? It was possible of course! But to Yein, it was just plain weird. "Ugh. Enough of chatting I have to return to my palace now..." Eunji groaned. Yein stared at her, "Palace?" She tilted her head. "Oh.. I mean.. Heaven." Eunji replied, her wings are glowing in shades of blue, gold, and silver, which amazes Yein so much.

"Woah~ What are those?" Yein pointed to the glowing wings. "T-they are glowing!" Yein's eyes widen.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Eunji nudged Yein a little, proud of her pretty and delicate wings. "See you then. I'm going back home!" Eunji bowed, and in a blink of an eye, she vanished. "Wow..." Yein blinked lightly. "Did she just disappeared infront of my eyes?"

"We will see again Yein-ah ~" a voice told her in her mind. "Eunji?" Yein flattened her eyes before throwing herself on bed. "What is happening to me now?" Yein messed up her hair a little, confuse by everything that just happened.

"I. Am. Going. Crazy." Yein stressed every single word and smacked her face so hard that she grimaced in pain or else it would be totally ruined. "Luckily my face isn't made out of plastic" She commented sacarstically. [A/N : Please do not be offended by this! I apologize if anyone of you feels uncomfortable]

____
[In Heaven]

Eunji tumbled down on the fluffy clouds in an un-lady like way. Even though the ground was soft it still wasn't that nice that everytime Eunji had to return from earth she had to fall in such a way. "Why do i always have to fall this way? Aish!" Eunji cursed to herself. Every Guardian Angel always landed nicely and prettily but it has always been an exception for Eunji. It always ended ugly for her.

Maybe that is why she is known as the 'Clumsy Angel'.

"Did you see her?" Sora chuckled at Eunji as the birds (magical birds?? ^^^^^) started to chirp happily, the butterflies all start to glow in different shades of colours and the water started to became clearer and all the little fishes inside started to swim around- excited.

"Yes. Sora, might i remind you do not even started laughing. You will be causing an uproar to every living animal or creature here you know that? Oh oh oh and don't get angry please. " Eunji grinned as she pulled herself up. She once saw Sora angry and since then she swore to herself to never ever get on Sora's bad side. The whole heaven will be gloomy and- well, many things would happen here in heaven.

"I'm sorry" Sora cleared her throat.
"So how is she? Do you like her?" Sora asked.

"Well, I think she is fine! Oh she is pretty amazed with my wings too! I love that the most about her! I mean- nobody. NOBODY ever appreciate my wings! They are pretty!" Eunji blabbered.

"Stop" Sora waved her hands infront of Eunji to get her back to her senses.

"Now get back to your duties. I can't believe that I just allowed you to meet her for just awhile and you got so excited. I almost pulled you back from earth if you continued staying there with Yein" Sora shook her head slightly and frowned as all the birds started to sing in a sad way.

"Alright! Alright! I will get back to my duties right now Miss Strict" Eunji sticked out her tongue playfully and with a 'puff' she disappeared into thin air back to where she was suppose to be.

Sora shook her head and chuckled, as the atmosphere brightened up again. "She better not do anything wrong or silly when she is at work...that clumsy girl"

____________

Hello! Greetings from Luhan_cinhwee here! This chapter isn't long but I promised that it will get longer when I properly grasped the concept of this story! Since its only the start of this story We have yet to fully developed the storyline! And my English isn't the best but I do hope it's acceptable. I do not have that much of a writing experience as compared to JiaYouO (one of our authors too helping to write this stories <3 the one who wrote the first chapter and have loads of humerous things to say but bleh i had none :() But if you guys have the time please do read the stories we write (self-promotes *ahem ahem*) I promise I will improve on my writing as this story develops <3

Also, forgive me for not updating this chapter sooner! And sorry for the crappy title 😂😂 Do vote and comment! (We would deeply appreciate it!)

-Luhan_cinhwee

Writted by : Luhan_cinhwee
Edited by : JiaYouO (first part of this story)
Published by : Luhan_cinhwee