Bump and Grind and Fuck

Bang Chan x Wonho x Jimin. to be honest, i dont remember what kinks/fetishes i put in here but yall better be prepared for some lemony goodness. Mentions of MDMA use (i dont condone the use of any illicit substances)

The music thumps and bounds in the confined space of the club. Jimin is dancing on the illuminated floor as sweaty bodies press against him to the beat of the music thumping in the crowded space. Jimin is in his element. Surrounded but hot bodies and being praised at how his own moves against others.

An arm snakes its way around his torso and pulls him back against a hard surface. Turns out that surface is a very nice set of abdominal muscles. A very shirtless and muscular man looks down at him with a smirk. The mans hips grind against the curve of Jimin's ass at the same pace as the music pumping through the enclosed room. 

Jimin grinds back against the man as the arm around his torso become two. The large hands plant themselves on his hips. Jimin's raises his arms above his head and angle them to rest on the handsome stranger's shoulders. The music flows over the two men dancing; Jimin is dazed and enjoying every ounce of attention the sexy himbo behind him offers up. He loves how the man seems to take it as a challenge to push his hips harder into Jimin with every thump of bass. The man makes it rather obvious that dancing like this with Jimin gives way to a sense of arousal.

Directly in front of the two is a younger male who has some rather impressive muscles of his own but is much more lean than the absolute god that is humping him. His eyes wash over Jimin and he can feel his pulse spike at the flirtatious gaze. The man throws Jimin a wink and smiles as Jimin blushes with the attention.

"Hey pretty boy, what's your name?" The man's breath hot against Jimin's ear.

Jimin turns around to look up at the attractive being and brings his face close to the man's, "Jimin. What's yours handsome?"

The man smirks against the skin of Jimin's neck, "Wonho. And the fine specimen who has been eye-fucking you since we started dancing is Chan."

The man, Chan as he was told, makes his way to the pair. He looks up at Jimin and removes Wonho's hands on Jimin's body in favor of his own hands. Chan pulls Jimin close and comments on how pretty the man is. Wohno mentions to Chan what Jimin's name is, "Perfect. Want to dance with us baby?"

Jimin nods his head and lets Chan take the lead. The man turns Jimin around and pulls him so that his ass is flush against Chan's pelvis. Chan starts grinding against a blushing Jimin. Wonho grabs ahold of Chan's shoulder and effectively traps Jimin in between him and Chan. 

Jimin sways his ass to the beat and from what he can feel, Chan doesn't mind his playful antics. In fact, he ups the ante and starts marking up the previously unblemished skin of Jimin's neck. His lips roam over Jimin's skin. Jimin leans his head off to the side to expose more skin for the sinful attack on his neck. While this is happening in front of him, Wonho grows heavily interested in just how far Jimin is willing to explore tonight. 

Wonho reaches into his pocket and pulls out three orange pills with smiley faces adorned on them. Wonho takes one and drops another one into Chan's open mouth. Jimin looks at the man in front of him, eyes curious and filled with mischievous wonder. Wonho holds a pill between his teeth and contorts his eyebrows up and down, inviting Jimin to take the pill from him. Jimin smiles and places his hands gently on either side of Wonho's face and plants an open-mouth kiss to the man, taking the pill with his tongue and ingesting it.

(once again, i do not condone illicit substance use. it is dangerous and deadly. mdma is not something to fuck around and find out about the hard way; I'm also by no means suggesting any of them men in this smut use these types of substances its just a smut with an added edge)