vmin likes to get dirty at night

Degrading and cock holding. Marking/mating.  Somnophillia. Octopus-incubus. Soulmates with some out there kinks. Vmin in a nutshell. Some surprises are inside:)

@ilovekpopandanime14 here you go! sorry it took forever, i have been swamped with homework and my fucking professors are asshats uwu.

"so tonight?"

"Alright, we can do it tonight. But you're dealing with the mess in the morning."

.
.
.

I walk out of our shared bathroom to find a sleeping Taehyung naked on our bed. No covers, no pillows to hide anything. A wonderful site to see. You love to see it.

I smile at the memory of what he would like tonight. I take one good look at his ass, admiring the shine of lube that signifies he prepped for the night. What a good little bitch. He is such a good little play thing. He got himself all prepared for me.

I lean down so that my mouth is above the shell of his ear; he's such a sound sleeper that he won't hear a thing. "Hopefully you won't be too mad about the lack of leg function tomorrow. You did ask for this, you know. Take it like the good little slut you are for daddy."

I make my way onto the bed; the weight of my body causes the mattress to dip down. Jimin stirs in his sleep. His mouth opens and closes while his head shifts from on side to the other. I strip off my shirt and toss it to the chair in the corner of the room. Next off is the underpants that hang onto my hips. Once those are off, the real fun can begin. 

I slap his bouncy ass. It's still a bit red from his earlier punishment. Such a naughty little bitch couldn't wait for his daddy to fuck him so he had to use his toys to keep himself sedated. I straddle his outstretched legs so they are pinned beneath me. My hands travel up to his shoulders; they brush gently over the silky skin and find their place near his head. I study myself. My weight hanging over the smaller male just begging to be taken. My lips grace the shell of his ear again.

"What a dirty whore. My little cumslut wants it in his sleep too? God, what a fucking perfect toy. Just love being used, don't you? Can't fucking wait to wreck this ass again...why wait? Right kitten? Let's get right to it."

I lean back to rest on my heels and take in the view one more time before things get messy. My hands cup the perfectly sculpted ass right before me. Squishy little fucktoy. I grasp and squeeze til my little whore heart desires. I give it one more spank before I let myself succumb to my desires. 

My tentacle surges to life with the little gasp that comes from Jimin in his sleep. I maneuvers its way to Jimin's plump ass. (at what point does this get so far from semi-realistic smut to just garbage?)

Biologically speaking, it does not have a mind of its own. But them neurons be sending signals to put it in that fine ass before it. (i am a serious writer i swear)

I glide it in slow and smooth to start out with. Don't want to go too fast and wake the sleeping whore up. Gotta ease into it.

I push my hips forward onto his until my flesh meets his. I'm in, balls deep, and love every second of the tight-ish heat surrounding my tentacle. I bit my lip to hinder the groan that is threatening to relinquish itself from my throat. I ground my hips against his soft ass and relish in the sound of skin against skin.

"You like when your daddy fucks you while you sleep, you filthy bitch. Bet you're loving this. Aren't you? Daddy's fucking slut." Every other word is enunciated with a harsh thrust. I take a hand and grip his ass cheek, before smacking it in a quick and swift motion.

My hands trail themselves back to the area by his head. My own head hangs down near his neck as my lower half is rutting into his glorious booty. I nip at the skin on his shoulder. My mouth naturally finds its way to his neck where I bite lightly to lay my claim. I suck at the supple skin and create my mark. He is mine and only mine.

His agape mouth lets soft whines and whimpers out. His subconscious is rather enjoying the breeding. A ring of muscle inflates around my tentacle and more slick is being produced. As with all good and sexy things, they near their end. I continue to snap my hips into him. I force my tentacle deeper inside him; angling it to tap his prostate. I shove my forming knot into his hole, lock myself in place, and let nature run its course through my body.

My breathing has become increased over the past few moments and is only increasing as I draw closer to the edge. I continue to push into him as tingles start to spread through my limbs. With one last thrust in, I curl into him as I empty my load into him. Breeding the sleeping fucktoy nice and full.

"Good boy for Daddy" I whisper into his ear, not minding that he won't consciously register it. I roll the two of us onto our sides. Making sure nothing slips out and soils the bed. His cute flaccid member sits perfectly between his hips. Not even bothered by what just transpired. I throw my arm around his torso and prepare myself to fall into a deep slumber; my tentacle still situated deep within, knot locking us in place. He is really such a good cock holder.

I kiss my sweet and dirty boy to sleep before falling into the same state as he.

/this was honestly sitting in my drafts forever and i have zero brain cells left after this semester thus far. it ended in a way where i know i could have done better but i just needed to finish it or suffer through it hanging over my shoulders for another week./