mark and taeyong: kinky fucks

(We stray further from reality in this book with every chapter)

Bottom, dominant mark. Top, submissive taeyong. Gaping kink, 3 tenticales and a dick. Consensual pain. Obviously a master kink and dirty talk. Whips because taeyong.

Enjoy djgTheSecretMe and yes my professor has been burnt like a marshmallow. I am so sorry it took so long.

You know what's better than tentacle porn? Getting to experience tentacle porn with 3 girthy cocks. Thiccer the better cuz i like it thicc to the brink of pain.

And whipping Taeyong's ass to a vibrant red color. Nothing is more satisfying than that. I sit back and admire the work that I have just finished. Small ass is such a wonderful crimson. And if his whines were anything to go by, he was enjoying it and is rather pleased by the results.

I push my ass back against the bed to maneuver the two toys inside of me deeper. Taeyong moves off the bed and pushes me into his previous position: face down, ass up.  

"What do you want master to do to you?"

"Pin me down, and be a good master about it. I want to feel everything. Understood?"

"Yes baby. Put your hand above your head. How do the toys feel?"

"good, but I want more." (mark you whore)

Taeyong settles himself on top of mark's frame, legs pinning the bottom's legs beneath him and hands grasping his writs firmly to hold them to the mattress. One hand holds his wrists firmly in place while the other one starts playing with the tentacle-like toy deep inside of Mark. He places soft kisses to the back of Mark's neck in sharp contrast to the rough thrusting of the toy he is preforming.

"Just put it in already, stop teasing me"

Taeyong giggles, "Okay, gosh so needy."

Taeyong shoves the toy deep inside of him; pushing the smaller vibrating toy closer to his prostate. "Want more?"

Mark, groaning from the pressure in the lower body, tries to say yes. It comes out more of a slurred form of the word.

"Louder, Master can't hear his baby."

"Fuck just give it to me."

Taeyong pushes into his subby little bitch and makes him groan out at the added stretch. His limits are being tested and he is loving ever damn second of the delicious burn of the stretch and the pressure against his prostate. 

The tight heat is hits Taeyong like a truck; its good but fuck does it leave you breathless for a minute. Mark's squirming underneath him helps to encourage him to start diving into the heat. Mark is given little time to fully adjust to the three phallic pieces inside of him before Taeyong begins a steady and deep stroke rhythm.

"What a little whore you are. Gosh I wonder what would happen if I shoved another little toy into that gapping hole of yours."

"Fuck. Just fuck me like the to good toy you are and then we shall- mother fucker!" 

Taeyong, against his dominants orders, forces a small toy that looks like an octopus into the already stretch asshole of Mark. But instead of simply just doing that, he also increases his pace and forces his cock deeper into his very vocal dom. The sweet sweet moans, well screams of immeasurable pleasure, bounce off the walls of their dungeon and is music to Taeyong's ears.

"Maybe we should add a flogging to this. What do you think?"

Mark's arms give out from underneath the weight of his body and the force of the cock(s) ramming into his ass. He is left speechless and drooling on the bed. His eye are closed in concentration in a desperate attempt to hold onto his last bit of sanity before it all becomes too much for his small frame to handle.