prepare for trouble & make it double

Taekook and Jinmin, breeding kink, mpreg, daddy kink, pet play, wax play

(Vmin and jinkook have a hot 4some)

Try something new in the bedroom they said, it will be fun they said. What a bunch of vanilla idiots. There idea of new and exciting is prolonging foreplay. Wow there Dave and Chad, don't get too extreme there. Yall might just scare each other off with those crazy kinks.

What is really new and exciting is an orgy. They add excitement to the room and combine that with being restrained and dirty talked-

"Hon, you almost done with your work? Jimin and Taehyung will be here soon and I rather not start without you."

I leave my laptop unattended in favor of getting things set up for our endeavors tonight. We have been planning this 'party' for some time now. Nothing says friendship like a hentai-themed orgy.

We have all the essentials: tentacle dildos, dragon vibrators with squirting action, cock cages, whips, ropes, blindfolds, various animal kink gear, and my personal favorite assortment of risque cosplay outfits. 

 Time passes rather quickly and before I know it, they arrive.

"WHo's ready to get their orgy on!"

(the things that my brain thinks of- i honestly do not apologise at all)

We exchange hugs and pleasantries before we gradually make our way from the kitchen to the living room; which has been converted into a makeshift large bedroom. The large floor-to-ceiling windows act as a sly poke to Jimin's exhibition kink. The massive archways surrounding the room are hidden by lengthy crushed-black velvet curtains. Candles line the outer parts of the room and the tops of tables.  Couches are angled to face the spare bed we have moved into the center of the room.

The three younger men take their seats on the various couches and wait patiently for my orders.

"Jungkook, lay down on the bed like a good boy for Taetae. Jimin, strip."

The men obey their given commands. I lay myself down on the bed beside a Jungkook. His undershirt is the only article of clothing that remains on his well-sculpted body. Taehyung crawls on the bed to hover over Jungkook; Jimin drapes his sweatshirt and sweatpants over a love seat and joins us on the bed. A noticeable bulge is showing through the tight spandex underwear he has left on. I grab two collars from under the many pillows at the head of the bed, putting one on myself and the other on Taehyung.

"Taehyung, be a good pet and mark up the little toy~ Jimin, tie me down and grab some candles. I'm feeling exceptionally experimental tonight. Jungkook, be a good plaything and be very vocal."

A chorus of 'yes master' swarm the space and bound to the drapes and windows in the room. Jimin retrieves a few candles while Taehyung takes his role of tying me down. I should punish Jimin for forgetting an order, but its too early in the night to deal out anything harsh yet. 

Once i'm thoroughly tied down, Taehyung makes no haste with marking the tan of Jungkook's neck. Jimin starts drizzling some wax onto my skin. The burning sensation lasts for a few seconds and slowly cools down. The pang of heated pain is addictive. I instruct him to do it again. Beside me, Taehyung has removed Jungkook's briefs and is marking up his inner thighs, much to the latter's delight.

Jimin grows very aroused, evident when he hastily removes his remaining object of clothing to reveal a long and hard tentacle. The tip of it shines with an oozy slime. Taehyung mimics a growl and lets a low sound rumble through his throat when he notices Jimin's revealed appendage.  

"Go ahead and display yours Tae~ I'm sure Jungkook-ah would love it grasping around his erection."

Jungkook's eyes roll back at the thought of this idea. He squirms with anticipation.  Taehyung shucks off his shirt and sweats; I'm not surprised he isn't wearing anything below his sweats. The man likes to "feel free."

Taehyung takes his scaly cock and ruts it against Jungkook's much smaller 'normal' looking one.  Tae's eyes light up with fiery embers at  the reaction he receives from Jungkook. Jimin's member wraps around mine; his is twice the size of a large dildo, and thicker than most. The slick that coats the dick lathers my own in a hot sticky mess. 

"Taehyung, mate the pretty thing already. He deserves a treat, and just think of how cute he would look all full of your pups~"

"Jimin, do what you do best.  Touch me, fill me up and bread me like the good whore i am. Go as hard as you wish, i like when it hurts~ don't be shy baby, make some marks."

Taehyung slides his scaly-slimy cock from Jungkook's member to his entrance. Jungkook takes a sharp breathe in and pushes his bottom half down in an attempt to get things moving along. Jimin grabs me by the chin and forces my gaze away from the scene next to us; attention all to him. 

"Eyes on me. I want to see how your face looks when i enter you," an evil smile plays on his lips, "call me daddy, pet. And I'll reward you."

I can feel my bones ignite with rebellion. I am the one in charge here, how dare he try and make me submit. "I am master here, I will not call you such a name when you are the one to be taking orders. Understood?"

Jimin licks his lips; what a fucking brat. "Do it or you will remain tied up and aroused with no help. You'll just have to watch us breed Jungkookie full. You know my Taehyung and I can go for hours when we have the promise of breeding a good bitch in play. So what is it going to be? Lay your pride down for a bit and have some fun, or sit in misery while Jungkookie gets all the fun?" 

Jimin circles my entrance in the most teasing manner. A ploy to make me break. That bastard, its working. 

I roll my eyes and mutter out the word he so desires for me to say. 

"I can't hear you Jin. Louder."

"..daddy. Happy now?"

His tentacle slithers its way to my entrance, his eyes tell of mischief hiding under his sincere smile. He lowers himself on top of my; face-to-face as he hovers above. His breathe fans over my ear. I can feel the weight of his chest on my own; the curvature of his abdominal muscles are promident. 

He thrusts his cock into me with great precision and force. I groan out as my back arches off the bed and tug on my restraints. His breath is hot on my skin,

"extremely," His attention shifts from me to Taehyung. He nods in his direction and speaks in a tongue I cannot understand. 

The next sound that echoes the room is the squelch of Taehyung's slippery cock penetrating Jungkook. The younger male makes a strangled gasp; toes curling in painful delight. A sharp sting spreads on my hip.

"I said eyes on me," Jimin slides in more. From what i can tell, so does Taehyung with how much gasping and ruffling of bed sheets. 

I feel impossibly full and at the near bursting point. Jungkook is not any better. His hand has moved from gripping the sheets to cutting off the circulation on my arm nearest to him. Taehyung must have hit a nerve or his prostate but he screams in ecstasy and releases onto his chest.

Jimin shoves hard and rapidly into me as I'm left breathless. So soon into this, I'm reaching my limit. Surroundings fade away and all that i feel is searing white fire. Hot touches against me coupled with scorching whispers of forgotten words against my neck, are my undoing.

White. White splatters on my chest and my body goes limb.

I am trying to regain a normal breathing rate when I feel something inside prod at my prostate again.

"Oh you really think we are done since you and Kookie came? Tsk tsk. Me and Taetae haven't even reached full length yet. And we have yet to really show you just what our tentacles are capable of."

Evil smiles from both men are displayed proudly while Jungkook plasters a frightened look of hazy-joy on his face. He likes the sound of what the two are promising, but he is damn well nervous at how his body is going to take it.

"Its alright Kookie, soon I'll breed you nice and full. You'll like that, won't you?" Taehyung sends a genuine smile to the man beneath him before thrusting into him once more.

"Watch him Jin, you like watching him get pounded by Taehyung, don't you? He likes watching you get wrecked too. Relax Jin, let daddy make you feel good again."