Chapter 3

ALL THE CHAPTERS WERE EDITED!! RECOMMENDED TO REREAD THEM AGAIN!!!

________

author's note

_______

Oh my gosh.. Sometimes, I feel so stupid... I totally forgot about this account that I made another one! Ahaha.. Anyways, when I searched up some sasunaru fanfics, is saw these WONDERFUL and encouraging comments! To the people that were actually patient and waited for like, heck, 8 months or so, I would like to give you a gold star! Anyways, I will continue to type stories, just.. That I kind of forgot the storyline and shit so yea... Anyways, enjoy this chapter I quickly wrote at night!

________

Sasuke's POV

________

"Itachi! I'm home!" I yelled out.

"Welcome back Sasuke. How was school?" Itachi calmly said.

"Pretty good."

"I have a question for you Sasuke."

"And that question is?"

"I bumped into this guy while walking, and it appears that he knows you. His name is Naruto Uzumaki."

"Oh, Naruto? He's the new kid in school." Sasuke tries not to give too much information. Knowing that they both know they are both bisexuals, one wrong word may be rape for Naruto from Itachi.

"Anything else?" Itachi said like as if he was on a crime investigation and sasuke was the suspect.

"Nah nothing much. He's a total tsundere though. Ahaha"

" I see.. Well that's all. Today we will be having ramen. Go get dressed Sasuke."

"I know"

_____

Next day at school

____

Author's POV

_____

"OII!! SHIKAMARU!!" Naruto yelled out while running.

"Hmm? Oh Naruto, what's up?" Shikamaru said on a total different voice from Naruto's.

"Can I borrow your textbook for at least a week? I LOST MINE!!" Naruto mentally cried out with cute puppy eyes.

"Don't do that face a lot... Gay guys are going to start chasing you, then go to your room at night... THEN RAPE YOU!!!" Shikamaru said, wanting to see Naruto's priceless face.

"WHAT!?!?? Ahaha.. What a joker you are.." Naruto said with a sweatdrop.

"I'm just kidding. But really, there are lots of gay people in our school, so watch out. You're gay aren't you?"

"Holy fucker you're smart. Yea I'm bisexual. Are you gay too Shikamaru?"

"Nah I like Ino, the blonde in our home room."

"OHHH... I see, I see.." Naruto said, thinking of ways to make them be together.

"Don't you even dare Naruto.. How troublesome this is to tell you..."

"Aww.. Hey, let's go to Ichiraku Ramen after school!"

"But I'm so lazy.."

"Pleeeeaaaassseee???" Naruto said with puppy eyes.

"Ugh.. Fine.."

"Oh yea, one question." Shikamaru said before they go to school.

"Hmm?"

"Do you like Sasuke?"

"Eh?"

"Yea, do you like Sasuke?"

"Uhh.." Naruto was blushing the color of crimson red.

"Haha, so you do huh..."

"No I don't, I'm just embarrassed! Believe it!"

"Well, make sure you don't get your virginity stolen!"

"WHAT!?!? FUCK YOU AND YOUR JOKES SHIKAMARU!!

_______

End!

______

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if this chapter doesn't have any intensity or stuff like that. I really wanted a Shikamaru and Naruto friendship so yea. Next chapter may come in days.. months...

Ahaha..