Chapter 2

________________________

Author's Note

________________________

Chapter 2 is up at last! Anyway, this chapter may have incorrect grammar so please correct me if it does.

_____________________________

Naruto's POV

_______________________________

Awesome! Sasuke is showing me around town!! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!! He looks so HOT when he stares at me with those gorgeous eyes while talking. GAHH.. I feel such a pedophile.. Or a lovesick teen, which I am.

"Hey!!! Naruto!"

"Huh? What?"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Um... I was daydreaming. Sorry..."

"Just don't do it again."

________________________

After 2 hours

__________________________

"I think that's all." Sasuke said

"Wow..."

I was amazed. It is a much better village than the one I used to live in.

"Well.. I got to go. I have to go and clean my house." I calmly said.

"Oh? OK. I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and here's my phone number."

"Thanks!!" I yelled while running to my house.

____________________________

Sasuke's POV

____________________________

1 hour later

_____________________________

I laid down on my bed and watched some T.V. Then, my phone vibrated. I turned on my phone and read a text.

'Goodnight Sasuke!'

'From, Naruto'

I got to admit, I was happy, Embarrasing to say. I turned off the T.V. and the lights. I text Naruto back and fell asleep.

______________________

The next day

_______________________

Author's POV

________________________

Naruto was walking to school but accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oww..." Naruto winced in pain while he got up.

"I'm soo sorry!!! I wasn't paying attention! It's my fault! Sorry!!"

"It's fine.." Says a man that's about half a foot taller than Naruto.

"The Name's Naruto Uzumaki. What's yours?"

'Cute.. '

"My name is Itachi Uchiha."

"Really? So that means you're Sasuke's brother?"

"Yea... I guess..."

"Ahh Well I better go to my class.. Bye!!" Naruto smiled than ran toward's his school.

'Cute... Wonder if he's taken, and seems like Sasuke knows him.. better ask who he is.' Itachi thought.

_________________________

After the first period

_________________________

Naruto was putting his books in his locker than Neji came.

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked.

"Are you single?"

"What???"

"You heard me."

"Yeah.. So?"

"Good..."

Neji leaned closer to Naruto. Naruto tried to escape but can't since he is trapped by Neji's arms.

"LET GO OF ME YOU PEDOPHILE!!!!!! PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO!!!!!"

'So loud...' Neji thought.

"What Do you think your doing Neji?" Sasuke appeared, like a prince saving the princess.. Except Naruto was a guy...

"Something that doesn't involve you."

"Tch.."

Sasuke came and punched Neji right in the face. Blood came dripping down of Neji's mouth. "Bastard.." Neji muttered under his breath. Then punched Sasuke back. Both of them were fighting and yelling words that really wasn't necessary. Naruto came up and yelled as loud as he couls, "STOP FIGHTING!!!!" Neji and Sasuke were covering their ears to prevent getting deaf.

"What the fuck? You really didn't need to yell THAT loud." Sasuke said.

"No joke." Neji said.

"Well it was the only way. Come on Sasuke. Let's go." Naruto said holding Sasuke's hand and began walking away.

'Just wait Uzumaki....'

_________________________________

End of Chapter 3

____________________________________

Author's Note

______________________________________

Sorry if it was really boring. I was tired and couldn't think straight. Well please vote if you liked it! And I'm not sure when I Chapter 3 will be published... Bye!