Chapter 1

Chapter 1

______________

Author's Note

_____________________

This is my first chapter/book. My grammar or sentences may not make sense to you. And, please comment & rate. Don't be like "OMG!! My sister who is 8 years old can write a story better than you!!" I HATE those kind of people. This story may have words that are inappropriate to young viewers.

________________

Naruto's POV

______________

Today is my first day in Konoha High School.

When I was walking to my new school, a guy ran towards me. "Hey!! The name's Shikamaru Nara. You must be the new guy!" He yelled. "Let me see your schedule." I took out my schedule than handed it to Shikamaru. He's face showed a smile. "Seems like we have the same classes. Why won't you follow me for the rest of the day?" I said, "Sure! Thanks by the way. My name is Naruto Uzumaki."

The bell rang. Awesome, Just in time. Shikamaru and I rushed to our homeroom so we won't be late. Shikamaru sat in his seat, in homeroom, while I just waited for our teacher to come. While I was waiting, Some people came and introduced themselves to me. Then a guy caught my attention. I stared at him for like..10 seconds? He seemed kind of hot. I walked in front of his desk. "The name's Naruto Uzumaki. What's yours?" I asked. He coldly looked at me and said, "Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha." He forced a smile. "Nice to meet you." Sheesh.. what's up with the look on his face?

The teacher FINALLY came. He introduced himself, "Hello class. My name is Kakashi Hatake. Please call me Kakashi-Sensei. We have a new student." He stared at me. "Why won't you introduce yourself?" I nervously walked next to Kakashi-Sensei, then yelled out loudly so everyone can hear, "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I am 16 years old and my birthday is in October 10."

____________

Sasuke's POV

____________

Naruto's kind of cute for a 16 year old boy. Wait, What the f*ck and I thinking? I am straight. I think, or maybe gay... Ugh.. Life is so complicated. Maybe I can be friends with him. He seems a nice guy.

"So, Naruto, how about you sit... next to... Sasuke!" Kakashi-Sensei said. Naruto smiled. Wow. He actually does look cute.

Naruto walked to the empty desk next to me. I smiled at him. That is so unlike me... I barely smile to other people.. maybe I should eat with him in the cafeteria.

_______________

2 Hours Later

_____________

Finally the bell rings. I quickly ran out of homeroom to find Naruto. I kept looking, and looking, and looking. Then I found him. He seems to be friends with Shikamaru. I walked to him and said, "Hey.". Naruto looked to his right then looked at me. He smiled. "Hi." Naruto and Shikamaru both replied.

"Mind if I join eating lunch with you guys?" I asked. They nodded.

We had corn dog with some french fries. Naruto ate a LOT. He ate the amount of what a lion would eat for dinner.

I asked Naruto to come at the roof. He became curious then nodded.

I showed him the way to the roof. We chatted for a while. What we liked and what we disliked.

_______________

Naruto's POV

_________________

OMG Sasuke's staring at me!!! I kind of like him. He seems really nice, and totally not nosy.

He asked me if I wanted to go to his house this weekend. I accepted the invitation.

Then the bell rang. Dammit... Oh well... I asked if we could meet here again after school. He nodded while walking to his 2nd class. I found Shikamaru waiting for me in front of my locker.

"Sorry!!!! I had to ask Sasuke something."

"It's ok"

_______________

After School

Author's POV

________________

Naruto was walking down the hallway when suddenly a 18 year old student came in front of him. "Um... your blocking my way." Naruto said. Sasuke saw Naruto with an 18 year old student. 'Neji...'... He decided to hid and see how Naruto will handle the situation. " Got a problem?" Neji asked. " Yes I DO have a problem." Naruto loudly replied. "So what are you going to do? Cry for your mommy?" Naruto obviously became furious. Everyone started to quiet then stared at Naruto and Neji.

Naruto replied out, "Maybe you're the one too..." And while he was saying that, he was potentially crushing the bone of Neji's feet. Neji, who was actually showing a face of pain, tried to punch Naruto, but then Naruto successfully dodged it. After dodging, Naruto knew that fighting was actually pointless in situations like these, so then before he left, he punched Neji in the stomach, then just walked away, like a boss.

'Interesting.. I have never met a cute boy, that has a strong personality like that... Maybe I could make him mine...' Neji thought. Then he walked away thinking of how to make Naruto fall for him.

Naruto waited on the roof. Sasuke ran as fast as he could. 'Crap!! I'm late!!'

Just when Naruto was about to leave, Sasuke came breathless. "Sorry! I had to do something."

"It's Ok. Mind showing me around town? I'm new in the village and there's no one to ask to show me around the village."

Sasuke smiled.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" Naruto asked.

"Duh. Dobe"

"Teme!!"

___________________

That's the end of Chapter 1

_______________________

Sorry if It was boring. I PROMISE You that it will get interesting. I'm a newbie in wattpad. I only read books. This is my first book so please go easy on me.

___________________________________