Chapter 4

Sorry guys for not updating or a very long time guys qq. As I was looking at some shounen ai fan fictions, I saw my work, then was like, "da fauq?" When I saw the number of reads and votes! Also reading the comments, many of them motivated me to continue! But hate to say this, that I forgot how I should continue my story line... :(. But I would just try my best to make this chapter long as possible.

____________

Authors POV

Today, I would be writing from my point of view for the whole chapter, and see how it goes.

________

"Alright class! Today we are actually going to have 2 new students!" Kakashi said, clasping his hands together as he finished.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at eachother than back at the front.

'I expected another new student but not this early.... Mostly 2.... Hope they aren't gay....' Sasuke thought to himself.

'Ohhhhh! New students! Hope I can be friends with them!!' Naruto positively thought, unlike Sasuke.

Then few minutes later, the door creaked open, then 2 new students came in the classroom. One with red hair, another with brown. The new kids scanned carefully in the room, and of course, their eyes landed on the cute blond.

"These are the new students. Gaara No Sabaku and Kiba Inuzuka."

"We can introduce ourselves, old man." Kiba, the brown haired guy said rudely. With a bit of a dumbass faced, or so as Sasuke says. The classmates snickered slightly, with girls whispering to each other.

Kakashi just held in his anger. 'They are just new students...' He kept telling himself and Kiba and Gaara automatically sat in their empty seats themselves.

Kiba sat in the front, 2 seats away from Naruto, making him unable to communicate with him. But Gaara sat to the left of Naruto, near Sasuke also, who sits on the right of Naruto.

"Hey Gaara! Welcome to this wonderful school! I'm partially a new student too, so I hope we get along!" Naruto said with a smile on his face. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. This is Sasuke Uchiha next to me. Do you want to maybe sit next to us at lunch today? Maybe Kiba can join if he wants to."

"Sure, I don't mind." Gaara said quietly. "I'm sure Kiba will join in, from his personality..."

"Great!" Naruto said with a special smile that made Gaara blush slightly.

'So he's gay too... Fuck' Sasuke was thinking to himself while just watching and listening. 'He never have me that smile...'

So class went by slowly as if time were slowing down.

Finally, later after, class ended, and lunch time came.

Naruto quickly held Gaara's hand and raced to the cafeteria, leaving poor Sasuke behind.

"So you been left behind, huh?"

Sasuke turned around and saw Kiba leaning on his chair, facing to Sasuke with a smirk.

"Tch"

Sasuke rudely just went out the classroom to catch up to Naruto.

"Hey! I was just joking around!. Geez.... " Kiba yelled out running to Sasuke.

Then Sasuke stopped in his tracks to face him.

"You joining with Naruto and Gaara?" He asked coldly.

"Seems so...." Kiba said.

Sasuke walked t the cafeteria, then Kiba started to move to.

"Don't follow me" Sasuke said.

"Then don't walk in front of me." He said.