Prologue - Destruction, Recreation, New Beginning

So this is basically what happened in the end of the final battle of the other book that got deleted.

They deleted the story just when I hit 8000 words on that chapter. And I don't plan on going through that pain in the ass again. It took me hours to write that, and I'm not doing it again. So Imma just give you guys the end of the battle.

But after some time, maybe in a few weeks or so, I'll rewrite the old Slime Book story because people loved it. And this time! I'm making backups on AO3.

Rimuru and Veldanava were standing in a battlefield that was worn out from the thousands of chaotic attacks that both sides fired off.

The others on their sides, they have all been weakened enough to the point they weren't able to stand.

And standing below them was Yuuki Kagurazaka, one of the greatest threats they've faced so far.

In the Vast Plains, millions of dead bodies from the Empire's side were lying on the ground while the Tempest forces roared victorious, but it won't last for long.

Rimuru: "It's over, Yuuki."

Veldanava: "You've lost... and so have you, Velda."

Rimuru: "Any last words?"

Yuuki: "Heh... you know how it's odd that I destroyed your world in an instant while I have yet to destroy this one?"

Rimuru: "Nope. Ciel told me your Turn Null energy needs charging in order to activate."

Yuuki: "What do you think I've been doing the entire time?"

Rimuru and Veldanava raised an eyebrow, then it hit them.

Veldanava: "You son of a bitch!"

Yuuki snapped his fingers and an explosion went off in the distance.

Ciel: "Master, that explosion is filled to the brim with Turn Null energy, and will destroy the entire world

Ciel: "Master, that explosion is filled to the brim with Turn Null energy, and will destroy the entire world. It is headed here at insane speeds."

As soon as Rimuru heard that, he activated Azathoth and began devouring everyone near him.

He successfully devoured everyone nearby, but the others in the Vast Plains were too late to be saved.

Veldanava teleported Rimuru out of there before they were hit with the Turn Null energy, and the people that RImuru devoured were floating in his Imaginary Space, along with a weakened Yuuki.

Rimuru, Veldanava, and Ciel watched as another world was destroyed right before their very eyes.