Chapter 1 - Cute Oni Beans, Goblins and Direwolves

So just a quick notice, this story might have more chapters than the rest. Why? Because I plan on not going overboard with how much words I write in each chapter.

Rimuru: "Hey Ciel, let's bring my daughter out of the Imaginary Space."

Ciel: "I believe you mean our daughter."

Rimuru: "Yeah. Eri."

Ciel: "Ok, as you wish, Master."

Rimuru: "And bring Kota out, too."

Ciel brought Eri and Kota out of the Imaginary Space.

Eri: "Papa?"

Kota: "Where are we?"

Rimuru explained the situation and he had to make it understandable for 6-year-olds. Both cried out and hugged Rimuru.

Rimuru: "Don't worry. We've gone back in time to the beginning when I first reincarnated. We're gonna relive the life that I told you about."

Kota: "What life?"

Rimuru: "Ok, maybe not you, but you get me."

Eri: "Papa, since we're here, can you make me a monster?"

Rimuru: "You mean like a pet monster?"

Eri: "No! I mean turn ME into a monster!"

Rimuru: "Eh? Why?"

Eri: "Because I want to!"

She made puppy-dog eyes which Rimuru found impossible to resist.

Ciel: "It would appear Master has faced critical damage to the heart."

Rimuru: "I don't need a notice for that. Fine... Eri, what do you wanna be?"

Eri: "An Oni like Mama Shuna!"

Rimuru: "Ok... Ciel, can you turn her into an Oni? A Fair Oni?"

Ciel: "Of course I can."

Rimuru: 'Talk about overconfidence... as expected of Ciel.'

Ciel: "Eri, come here."

Eri: "Yes, Mama Ciel!" (Multiverse-Level Smile)

Ciel: *Critical Damage!*

Ciel.exe has stopped working...

Rebooting...

Ciel.exe rebooted.

Rimuru: 'Did Ciel just faint?! Is Eri more powerful than us?! Is the world ending again?!'

Ciel: 'Mental Note: Cuteness, Manas: Ciel's greatest weakness' "Ok Eri, get ready."

Eri was sucked into Azathoth and about 10 seconds later, she came out as a Fair Oni, and with Fantasy clothes