Chapter 7 - Jura Forest Alliance, Orbital Fight

So just a quick note, a part of this chapter's going to be kind of like something that I read out of another Rimuru Restart book and an Izuku reincarnated book.

So yeah, I'm kind of copying them, but it's because I liked the idea of what they did.

After the great battle, which was one-sided, representatives from each faction were called upon to the Lizardmen's cave in order to discuss some stuff.

Before they gone at it, Ciel had named Geld, and Geld alone for the time-being, which he got his memories back.

And he himself was the only Orc who went along with the meeting.

The others in the meeting were the same members as before, but with new additions such as Danimaru, Hiro, Shiraori, Shuna, and some other people.

Rimuru: "So, I take it everyone in this room had their memories returned? Geld?"

Geld: "Yes, Lord Rimuru. I apologize once again for the actions of my brethren, and for how I wasn't able to do much in the Great Tenma war in the previous timeline."

Rimuru: "It's alright, Geld. Blaming yourself will only bring you down, and I don't want seeing someone who's like family to me be sad."

Geld: "As you wish, My Lord."

Rimuru: "Alright. So today, we've come to form the Jura Forest Alliance once more. Like last time, The Lizardmen can offer their clean water and fish from the lake, Goblins could offer housing and our town can offer processed goods, both from this world and other worlds. And in return, the Orcs could contribute their labor."

Abiru: "Sounds like a plan."

Gabiru: "I must agree."

Geld: "Yes. And this time, we will work harder and faster so Tempest could look just as good as it did last time, maybe even better."

Rimuru: "Yeah."

Kumonga: "And I can command the Spider Monsters in the area to help out with higher building projects. Only for lifting purposes, if you want. But we can do more than that, maybe even provide organic cement."

Rimuru: "Just tying knots is good enough." 'I don't wanna use anything that came out of Spider butts for construction. It'll smell.'

Kumonga: "Works for me."

Ten: "And we Skullcrawlers could provide quick transport for materials and even dig some stuff out the ground for efficiency. Maybe we could even use Veldora's cave for a mine."

Rimuru: "Great idea, Ten."

Ten: "Heh."

Danimaru: "And the Kijin and Onis could provide extra military strength within your ranks."

Rimuru: "That'll be great."

Benimaru: "It sure will be."

Shiraori: "And what could we do?"

Rimuru: "Well, we'll be the rulers, of course."

Shiraori: "No, I'm not doing that. Second in command's good enough for me."

Rimuru: "Wait, what? I thought you wanted to-"

Shiraori: "Nah. I said I wanna be second in command. But I can be so much as a Commander if you want."

Rimuru: "Fine, if that's what you want. But you can talk to me like we're equals."

Shiraori: "Why? Because I'm your sister?"