•chap 3•

You were being chased, you couldn't see anything at all but you were being chased and you knew it. "Who is chasing me..? Why am I running." The next thing you know you found yourself slowly waking up, surrounded by several concerned faces and one smiling one.
"AHH WHAT THE FUCK!"
I fall out of bed from flinching.
Charlie offers her hand out to me
"we're sorry y/n! We just heard soft cries coming from your room and got worried!"
I take Charlie's hand and dust myself off, having only your short f/c night gown on you scoff at the boy demon's staring you down "have you boys no manners?! It's rude to stare at a lady! Especially like this!" Husk grumbles something before leaving, angel as always makes some sort of sexual joke and Alastor looks rather startled, though it's not evident.

•Alastor's pov•
I watched as y/n stood up, her short f/c night gown falling down to her thighs, me, husk and angel dust stared at her in awe.
Y/n looked embarrassed and said
  "have you boys no manners?! It's rude to stare at a lady! Especially like this!" My eyes widened and I looked away quickly, husk an Angel left while I stood in shock before backing towards the door and quickly leaving as she changed into her clothes. The door unlocked and y/n welcomed us back in. I looked around at her f/c room and noticed much like mine, it was bigger than the hotel rooms we were given. 'She even HAS powers?' I thought to myself then my eyes settled on a little rag doll sitting on a table near her bed. I started to walk to it but was stopped by...nothing? I couldn't move.
"Curiosity killed the cat my dear.~"
the last thing I remember was falling to the floor.