•chap 4•

- Al pov -
I woke up covered in sweat 'what in the world happened?! Last thing I remember was being In y/n's room..' I got out of bed only to fall back down into it by a pounding headache. "Agh. That little-" my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. I groan and get up, using my powers to change into my usual outfit. I open the door to find y/n. My my my, the little thing had the courage to come up to me? Bold move my dear. Very bold.
"Um, hi Al, I uh...brought you breakfast, because I felt bad.." I raise an eyebrow, you've caught my attention y/n. "And..why should I not kill you right here right now because you knocked me out?" You think for a moment "because I made you beignets." Okay. How did you know what those are? I thought most people didn't, or demons, in this case.
"Okay then, y/n. Just simply because I haven't met someone with such lovely taste in food in centuries!"

——————————————

-Y/n pov-
Okay, I admit, not my smartest move buuuuut- it worked- after Alastor fell to the ground I realized I probably should've caught him....oops.
Uh uh uh uh
"CHARLIE I THINK I KILLED ALASTOR!!!!!"
Loud footsteps approaching
The door bursts open
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"
"I DON'T KNOW I JUST USED MY POWERS AND HE'S OUT LIKE A LIGHT-"
Charlie stares at you "powers?"
Shit-
So...looks like I have some explaining to do...
"Oops-" 
"yeah oops! You didn't tell me!" She pouts.
"Okay, we have to get Al to his bed, then we have to talk, okay?" I nod, groaning internally. This will be a long night...
-short time skip-
Me, sitting at the princess of hell's desk, one on one with her. How did this happen? I slipped up.
"So, y/n. What kind of 'powers' do you have?"
I sigh "voodoo, basically, I have dolls of everyone I've ever met that I think will be important, and if I need to, I use them. I can also summon very strong strings out of thin air, and needles." Charlie looks....disturbed, to say the least, but of course being the ball of sunshine that she is she tries to maintain a smile "so you have dolls of...all of us?"
"Yeah. But I don't use them for fun."