1.

The 11th: Oi, asshole. Move your ass. You said you wanted to see me used my delusion, right?

I checked my phone as it buzzed and saw the message Tartaglia sent. Oh yeah, I had wanted to see how well he could fare with it, considering he'd gotten beaten up by that traveller whilst using it, I assume not well. So I typed my response quickly with a huff, annoyed at him as always.

Balladeer: Why don't you move your ass?

He is so fucking annoying. But his response came quickly, almost right away.

The 11th: I wouldn't be telling you to hurry up if I wasn't already here, dumbass.

I can just hear the facepalm through his message. Fucking asshole. Where even is he? He never told me where to go.

Balladeer: And where exactly would "here" be, fuckwad?

The 11th: That island in Liyue with the battle arena, obviously. Where else would we fight?

The 11th: I know you're stupid, but that's clearly the best place, nobody's around and it's a fucking battle arena. Idiot.

Oh, I'm the idiot. I hate this bitch so damn much I'm going to fucking end him when I get there.

Balladeer: Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you. I'm on my way now.

The 11th: Ooh, those are some fighting words you've got there~

The 11th: How hot~

Balladeer: Oh fuck you.

This fucking bitch.

The 11th: Take the hat off then we'll talk <3

Balladeer: I'm leaving. I hate you.

The 11th: Yeah, yeah, see you soon~

Ugh, I hate him so god damn much. But I guess I've got to go see him now, at least it's just to beat the shit out of him. I am going to enjoy this so much.