13.

Even though I stated I would be there soon, I took about an hour to arrive at the valleys I assumed Childe had been referring to you. I was correct as I saw the ginger hair, so I walked up behind him with a glare plastered on my face as per usual. Because of course I have to act like it's such an effort and that I don't even want to be here, despite the fact that I said please when asking where he was. I never say please, so that really means something, and this idiot had better appreciate it. I opened my mouth, but closed it again as I stood behind him, not knowing what exactly to say to him soooo, better option. I flicked him in the back of the head. Which is one way to say hi to him I guess. I could've used what the idiot calls 'fighting words' but if I do, he'll draw his blades and not a chance I'm fighting him now. He needs to heal properly first.

"Well hello to you too, Kuni." - Childe

"Yeah, whatever. Hello." - Scaramouche

I wanted to tell him off for calling me something derived off of my first name but I am not in the mood and I am not letting him take it as stupid fighting words and trying to fight me.

"Just shut up and let me see your wounds. So take off your shirt." - Scaramouche

That's going to cause an annoying reaction from the flirt but I have to get straight to the point and see if he's okay.

"Wanting to get in my clothes already?" - Childe

There it is. That shitty smirk and playful tone.

"No, I want to see how bad it looks. So hurry up and show me or I'll punch you right in the broken bones." - Scaramouche.

"I doubt it." - Childe

But ohoho, I am completely serious about this. I will hit him in the injured parts... Just, really lightly. So while his smirk didn't even falter, I scoffed at him.

"Are you really doubting me on this?" - Scaramouche

So boom, my fist connected with his ribs. Just, so lightly I was basically just touching them really gently.

"Oh my, that hurt so bad." - Childe

He fake gasped and clutched his ribs. Even though he was so obviously faking and being a little idiot, my eyebrows furrowed themselves in concern.

"Ajax." - Scaramouche

"Kunikuzushi." - Childe

The bitch laughed at me and shook his head. Maybe he has already recovered. I don't know how though, he broke several ribs, his ankle and his arm. How is he even standing with the broken ankle??? Ugh, whatever, if he's already better then, I guess that's good for him. I just sighed and shook my head though, before speaking again at least.

"Since you're doing better..." - Scaramouche

I trailed off towards the end, moving closer to the ginger and wrapping my arms loosely around his torso, still being cautious about his ribs though. I buried my face in his chest, hiding the slight water that began to form in my eyes, I was so worried about him. He literally jumped off of Starsnatch's peak. Well, I did too, but I had a plan to land safely. He did it without a second thought.

I could feel the amused smirk on his face as his arms moved to hang around my back comfortably, making me relax into him. Before he bent his neck down to press his lips to my forehead. They were so warm, so nice, but they were also surprising, causing me to tense up again and begin blushing.

"Someone was eager to feel me~" - Childe

"Who? Because it sure as hell wasn't me." - Scaramouche

I let go and pulled myself away from him with a pouty glare and a huff. I definitely was eager to feel him, but how dare he say that.

"I bet it was you who was eager to feel me. What was that all about anyway? Kissing me on the forehead like that." - Scaramouche

"Well, to tease you of course." - Childe

He shrugged before plopping down on the floor, and falling back to lie down.

"Oh? And how would that be teasing me?" - Scaramouche

I sat down next to him, using a lot of willpower to not rest my head on his chest and cuddle up, listening to his heartbeat. I really wanted to do it, but no, he'll tease me even more and I l̶o̶v̶e̶ hate when he does that. So not. A. Chance... Maybe.

"Because that blush states loud and clear that you like it, and maybe wanted it to be placed somewhere else~" - Childe

As he spoke, he sat back up, placing a hand on my cheek and bringing our faces close together. It'd only take the smallest movement to bring our lips together. I noticed the dead blue eyes flicker downwards a few times, but I also know he doesn't mean it. He's just being a stupid flirty tease. So with a completely red face, I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back.

"I am not blushing, so shut up and stop being a stupid fucking idiot." - Scaramouche

My arms crossed across my chest and I shuffled a little to turn in the other direction. I don't want to listen to him teasing me like that. Even if he is right, I really do want it, I want him to kiss me on my fucking lips. But he doesn't get to be told that and he doesn't get to tell me that.

"Alright, alright, fine. I hear you." - Childe