Chapter 1

"A psychopath can tell what you're thinking but what they don't do is feel what you feel. These are people without a conscience."

******************************************************************************

I am Y/N. I live in Seoul, South Korea. I have the best family here. Me, my father and my mother. Just the three of us. I don't have siblings. Mostly, I live alone because both of my parents work. I used to live with my grandparents but as I am now 18+, which means I am 19 years of age at present, I started living alone. For me, nighttime is the best. It is because I get to spend time with my parents, especially my father. Yes, I am a daddy's girl.

I have a good reputation in my school. I am a topper, class leader, and the head girl for the school. At present, I am in 12th grade. My dream is to become a doctor. A neurosurgeon. My grandparents always say that they will send me abroad for my studies. But I don't want to go. I can't live without my family.

My aunt and uncle live in the US.  They have three kids. The first one is 2 years older than me. The second one is 1 year older than me and the third one is 1 year younger than me. I have three cousins. And the one I hate the most is the first one. Well, I don't want to talk about him. My mood will get spoiled.

My mother: "Y/N, wake up! You will be late for school."

"I don't want to wake up, mummy."

My mother: "You will not listen like this."

She started pulling my blanket. I hate to sleep without my blanket. I always like to cover myself with a blanket. I don't care if it is too hot or cold, I want my blanket. I got irritated and woke up. My mother knows very well how to wake me up. Just then, my father came. Yes, my hero.

My father: "Honey, cool down. My princess will wake up on her own."

My mother: "She will be late for school."

My father: "You go and do your work. I will handle her."

My mother: "Don't give her too much freedom."

My mother gave me a death glare and went out of my bedroom. My father sighed.

My father: "Princess, you are grown up now. You are 19 years of age. You should become independent. Otherwise how you will live on your own in the US."

"Dad, how many times should I tell you that I won't study In the US? I don't want to go there. I can't live without you guys. Especially you."

I started crying. The thought of living without my parents, especially my father, kills me. I love my father so much. My bonding with him is very strong. Nobody can ever break that bond. My father is the only man in the world whom I love the most.

FLASHBACK

Doctor: "Sir, it's a baby girl. Congratulations."

My father: "What? Really? I can't believe it. I AM A FATHER OF A GIRL!!!!YAAY!!!!."

Nurse: "Sir, can you be a little low. This is a hospital."

My father: "Oh sorry."

My mother: "Excited? A baby girl."

My father: "Thank you so much, honey. I am gonna be the best dad in the world for her. For my princess....Y/N."

My mother: "Nice name. Wait...Are you crying?"

My father: "I can't believe it. I am a father to a girl. A girl just like you."