Chapter 17

What just happened? I was still in shock. Jungkook has a girlfriend? So many questions were lingering in my head.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Hot water was running on my naked body like a waterfall. I was taking a shower. It felt like heaven. 

(18+)

Suddenly, someone hugged me from my back. His hot breath was fanning my skin. His hands started to go down to my abdomen.

"J-Jungkook? You said you will stop these."

Jungkook: "Shh, just let me enjoy you baby."

He said in a seductive tone.

He started rubbing his hands on my clit.

"Ahh....Mmm."

I started moaning in pleasure. He stopped rubbing my clit and turned me around to face him. I held his neck and started kissing him like there is no tomorrow. He started biting my lips. He swirled his tongue all over my mouth. We broke the kiss to breathe. He was already naked. He looked so handsome while showering. His wet hair is so sexy.

He started kissing my neck. Purple marks all over my neck. His hands went near my clit. He inserted two fingers into my vagina. Tears welled up in my eyes. I was enjoying it. He started thrusting his fingers in and out of my vagina.

"AH! Jungkook!"

Jungkook: "Call me daddy. Scream my name."

He increased his pace. He started thrusting his fingers at a rapid speed. God! I already need his dick in my vagina.

My mother: "Y/N!! How much time will you take for showering?"

Suddenly, I heard my mom's voice.

"C-Coming mom."

I looked in front of me. I didn't find Jungkook anywhere. Wait...Was it just a dream?

Yes, it was a dream. I was so embarrassed because I started thinking about my cousin in this way. I just had a wild dream about him. Fuck you Jungkook for making me feel like this!

MEANWHILE

Anastasia's POV

Suga and I were on the bench sitting together in a park. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Suga."

Suga: "Hmm?"

"Will we be like this forever?"

Suga: "Why are you asking that?"

"You know my best friend, Anna?"

Suga: "Yes?"

"Anna and J-Hope's relationship. J-Hope uploaded her naked pics on social media. She trusted him a lot. It turned out that J-Hope is a fuckboy."

Suga: "Anna? The girl who got raped."

"Hmm."

Suga: "So, how is their relationship related to us?"

"What if you will leave me in the future? What if you find a girl who is more beautiful than me?"

Suga: "Never and ever. I can never leave you. But yes, I will find a girl who will be more beautiful than you."

I looked at him with angry eyes.

"Excuse me?"

He smiled.

Suga: "A girl who is just like you. Our daughter."

I blushed and started hitting his chest playfully.

Suga: "Anastasia! Stop it."

"I love you so much."

Suga: "I love you so much more than myself."

With that, he hugged me and kissed my forehead lovingly.

Hope we will be like this forever.

Y/N's POV

I was at the dining table eating breakfast with my family. I looked at Jungkook. He was busy eating and chit-chatting with my parents.

Jimin: "Noona, why are you not eating?"

"Huh?"

Jimin pulled me out of my trance.

Jimin: "Your breakfast?"

"Y-Yeah, I am eating."

He smiled.

I looked at Jungkook and he was also looking at me more like staring at me. His eyes were piercing through my soul. He will eat me up alive with his eyes. I looked at Taehyung and broke eye contact.

"So, Taehyung?"

Taehyung: "Yes?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Everyone choked on their food. Jungkook looked at me with anger in his eyes.

Taehyung: "I don't have one but I do like someone."

"Who is she, Oppa?"

Taehyung: "Someone very special."

"Please tell her name."

Taehyung: "No."

I was disappointed.

We finished eating and I went to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink.

Jungkook: "Come to my bedroom, Y/N."

He whispered in my ears. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"O-Ok Oppa."

TO BE CONTINUED....