The Black Wings

With the group leaving the Hawkins Outpost and on the way to Kuoh, Vara and the others were on the speeder as they were speeding past the locals while trying to head to the town. As the speeder was now going through a green forest, everyone on looked at the town that was in front of them. 

The team then decided to park the speeder at the nearest outpost as they then begin to look around. The sun was setting as Vara felt a bit off. 

Vara: ... 

Kera: You alright?

Vara: I'm fine. I'm just... I feel as if what we're entering is somehow dangerous. PROXY, do you have anything that stands out?

PROXY: Nothing at the moment, master. I will let you know if I sense something. 

Vara: Then I think we should split up. Kera and I will head towards the neighborhood.

Jet: Alright, then we'll search around the town. We'll contact you if we found something. 

Vara: PROXY, stay at the outpost. 

The team then splits up as Vara and Kera were sticking together, while the Clones were sneaking around the town to search for something out of the ordinary. The Clones were searching through the plaza as Brimstone found a small hint. 

Brimstone: Brothers, over here!

The Clones went over as they looked down at the ground, noticing a small trace amount of blood. 

Lonit: That's blood alright. 

Iron: What does this mean?

Jet: Either someone got hurt... or they must have died. Lucky, can you get something out of the blood?

Lucky: Yeah, with any luck, our victim will be close. 

Just now, the bushes start to rustle next to Jet. This alarmed the clone as he had his blaster rifle out. 

Jet: Who's there?!

The Clones were now alarmed as they huddled together and braced for what's about to come out. Jet and Lucky approach the bushes rustling as they uncovered it to reveal two imps.

 Jet and Lucky approach the bushes rustling as they uncovered it to reveal two imps

Moxxie: Whoa, how did-

Jet: Hands up, drop your weapons.

Moxxie: Uh.. you got it all wrong. We-

Millie: Hush, Moxxie... just do what they say. 

They both drop their weapons as they hold both their hands up and come out of the bushes. The Clones kept their guard up in case they were about to be ambushed. Just now, a gunshot was heard as Iron was shot in the head, not dead but hit.

Iron: Ow!

Brimstone: Iron, you alright?!

Iron: I'm fine. Thank heavens for these helmets. Now where did that shot come from?