Arrival of the Phenex

It's been a few days of Kota's passing as all of the Rebellion were now discussing their next move. The fallen angels were now being transported to Dantooine to be kept prisoner. Just as they were about to descend from space, a TIE Interceptor arrives while keeping it's presence a secret. Starkiller prepares to board on the Rebel Transport as few rebels walk over towards the docked TIE Interceptor and armed their blasters. 

The lights then go out as in the dark, Starkiller ignites his red lightsaber and starts to go on a killing spree

The lights then go out as in the dark, Starkiller ignites his red lightsaber and starts to go on a killing spree. As much as the Rebels try to defend themselves against Starkiller, their defense proved futile and all have fallen from the saber. 

Starkiller was drawing much closer to the holding cells as he starts killing every room in the room. He then presses the cells and lets out the fallen angels. 

Raynare: .. What is this? 

Starkiller: If you value your life, you'll come with me. 

The fallen angels complied, even if they don't know anything about him. They all follow him onto the bridge as he killed every rebel inside, therefore killing every rebel on the ship. He then reroutes the ships controls and jumped into hyperspace. 

Raynare: .. You're skilled~ Who are you?

Starkiller: ... 

Mittelt: Okay, if he's not going to talk then why bother?

Starkiller then lifts his hands in the air as he was using the Force to grip on Mittelt's neck, choking her life out. All of the fallen were taken aback to this power, the fear, and the anger that he was bringing. He then releases her from his grip. 

The captured transport was now coming out of hyperspace, approaching the planet Mustafar.