The Xenomorph Inquisitor

Four days have gone by as the devils training continued. Now that Issei has awakened his Boosted Gear, he was now being trained by Rias on how to use it. Vara however was now full focused on Kiba as he wanted to make sure that he has inherited the same teachings as him, for him to understand the Force. 

After several lessons of learning Form III and Form IV, Kiba has learned to act whenever the combat situation is needed. The Jedi and Devil Knight were dueling with training swords they recited the lessons again. With several minutes, the two lock to each other and pushed each other back. 

Vara: Great, let's call it a day. 

Kiba: Right... Vara, if I may.. I want to thank you for letting me train with you. I never knew I can adapt to many forms, let alone having what Rias offered. 

Vara: From what she told me, she saved your life and you serve her. And she's given you the training she had, so I won't say no more of it... In the meantime, I think it's time that I tell you on why I'm doing this to you. 

Kiba: Why's that?

Vara: .. When we first met, and when we were up against Raynare... I sensed alot of power resonating through you as you were connected through the Force. That's why I wanted to test your abilities and see how you would react. Sure showed those training remotes. 

Kiba: Wait... I feel the Force?

Vara: I believe so. But we'll continue this another time, I have to report in for the Rebels. I'll see you in a bit. 

Vara then walks away from Kiba and the Gremory House as he walks over to the Rogue Shadow, heading towards the holo projector and was in the same transmission as the Rebels. 

Hera: Commander, glad for you to join us. 

Vara: Pleasure is mine, Captain Syndulla. What's the situation?

Juno: We've been contacted by the Mon Calamari. The Rebels are to lead an assault to retake Bespin. 

Vara: Isn't that where Lando Calrissian is? 

Hera: He was, but this was actually chosen by a friend of his. 

Just now, a Weequay male enters the transmission. 

Vara: Oh... Hondo Ohnaka. 

Hondo: I take it that you're actually planning on retaking Bespin?

Hera: We are, once we have everyone, we'll head to your coordinates. 

Juno: Actually, that won't be necessary. I think that Commander Marek will go, same with Captain Kera and the clones. 

Hondo: A group reinforcement? I like it. I take it that you'll be at Bespin in no time at all?

Vara: I'll be there, I just need to round up the crew. I'll be on the Salvation in a little bit. 

He then cuts transmission as he then tries to contact Kera. After making contact, Vara waits at the Rogue Shadow as he then sees Kera walking in. 

Kera: Well, how's the training going?

Vara: It's going fine, but we'll talk more later. We need to round up the Shadow Battalion and head to Bespin to aid the Mon Calamari. 

Kera: We're going to Bespin? 

Vara: Yep, strap in. 

The two strap themselves in as the power up the ship. The Rogue Shadow takes off as it then flies up towards the Salvation. While inside, the Clones all huddled next to Vara and Kera as they relayed all of the plans to retake Bespin.