26

valerie

'hey val,' a random voice said. i turned around a saw a guy i've never seen before, his hair was ruffled and his lips were stained and smudged in lipstick.

i gave forced smile and said hello back which seemed to make him excited from how his eyes widened and his lips parted.

i squinted my eyes and laughed awkwardly. 'how's the party?' he asked, 'eh it's nice,' i replied playing with the belt of my costume.

he pulled back to take a better look of my outfit, 'woahh sick. who you dressed up as?' he asked which made me laugh awkwardly again. 'oh uh, jill from resident evil,' i said looking at him in more detail now.

was he dressed up as ted bundy...?

he nodded his head as i looked at him, 'ted bundy?' i asked to which he nodded to. 'well i have to get going, my friends probably worried,' i said moved back completely forgetting about the drink. 'noo, stayyyy, your friend won't care, it's literally a party,' he slurred, grinning at me. i pulled a face and shook my head. he was clearly drunk and looking for action and i didn't want that.

'you're so boring.' he shouted before walking away laughing. i tensed up a bit and stood there for a bit.

i didn't really want to be here anyways so i decided to just turn around and go home.
somehow.

i didn't want to annoy fez and ash about leaving because i know they'll stay a little longer.

i walked towards the front door, pushing my way through everyone. i reached the door and pushed it open letting the cold air from outside hit my sweat covered skin which was gathered from my time inside.

--

ashtray
where tf r u
valerie
im bein fr
i ain't playin
seen 10:36

i sighed knowing it was a stupid idea to not tell ash and fez that i left, they probably think im being piped down in some empty room upstairs or even worse drunk and lost.

i look back at my phone and started to type,

me
sorry
i left

ashtray
tf
alone?
where r u
im coming for u
stay there
where r u
send me ur location

i smiled at my phone and sent him the location, i sat down on the curb and put my phone in between my thighs. not even ten minutes later i saw a black car pull up next to me, it was ash and fezco. thank god.

'get in.' fez said looking at me. i got up and walked to the car and climbed in the back. 'whyd you leave?' fez asked starting the car again. 'iono, got bored.' i said shrugging my shoulders, 'lies.' ash said interrupting me.

and how would he know if i was lying? 'nope, just got bored,' i said nodding my head slowly.

'want me to take you home?' fez asked while stopping at a red light, 'yes please.' i replied with a quick 'sorry' after, 'nah no need to apologise, the party was dead anyways,' he assured me. fez always made me feel better, no matter what i did or could do he would always comfort me and take my side.

that's what i loved about the two brothers, they were both extremely understanding.

we pulled up in front of my apartment complex and fez started to slow down, 'ight kid, i'll see you tomorrow right?' he asked referring to the shop since it was sunday. 'maybe, yes,' i said, hopping out the car, 'bye fez, bye ash. oh and thanks by the way,' i said turning to face fez who had his arm out the window. i gave a smile and looked to ash. 'byeee.' i said before walking towards my door.

i got in and saw andrew sitting there, staring at the tv in front of him, barely paying attention that i got in.

i quickly walked past him and headed to my room.

i stood in front of my mirror. such a good costume wasted. i got undressed and took a quick shower before heading to bed.

--

'val get the fuck up,' andrew yelled in my ear as my eyes were still closed. 'bitch.' i whispered and rolled over on my side, 'im not getting up, it's sunday.' i said back. 'nah i don't care, just get up. i got something for you.' he said while slapping my back quite hard. this bitch is always waking me up, chill.

'what the fuck bitch, im getting up relax.' i shouted as he got up from the edge of my bed and walked out of my room.

i got out of bed and sighed. the fuck does he have for me?

i walked to the kitchen where damien and andrew both sat around the kitchen island. i raised my eyebrow and sat down infront of them. 'ok so...' i asked. i swear to god if it was genuinely nothing and some random shit andrew wanted to say, i will kill him with my bare hands.

'we're moving... again,' he said with a smile.

oh.

'uh, to where? when?' i rushed which made damien smile. 'oh don't worry, only a few minutes from here, it's a apartment like this,' he said. thank fuck.

i didn't want to move somewhere far from where i already was, i live close to the shop so that meant easy access to ash and fez and moving far would kill me. i didn't want to leave them just yet.

'oh, ok that's nice,' i got out.

au
short chapter sorry but i just wanted to post
anyways it's my birthday today😁😁
not proof read yet

953 words