3. People lie

"So you really see me?"

"See you? Is there something wrong with you? You are human, you are not invisible." You answered the human through you.

"You guys are so ungrateful." He muttered with a smile.

"We? Something is really wrong. It's just me and you here."

"You humans are idiots."

"A mentally ill person said that." You growled.

"You really don't see the difference in me? Do I really look like a creature like you? A ridiculously weak creature." He widened his arms, revealing himself even more.

"You know... People often lie. So either you're high or you're just lying to stand out from the rest." You looked into the two-colored eyes without fear.

"People are nothing. So are you, little human." He smiled childishly.

"People are shit. Especially the majority. If you're not, I don't care. If you lie, you're shit. If you're telling the truth, you're crazy."

"Tempting second answer. Because I'm crazy." He laughed madly.

"You answer right. People lie. And you're not. So you're not lying."

Life without faith in people, but in everything that is not related to them. You chose this life.

___________

"How long do you think your suspension will last?" your friend asked as he lay on the bed.

"Suspension not as long as my perpetual detention at home. No phone, computer, leaving home... Scheduled hours in which I can do something... Maybe he'll put a padlock on my doors and windows..." you muttered lazily, drawing anything in your math notebook.

You added the last few lines and showed your creation to Mahito.

"Look. It's that headmaster dick, and that's my father." you pointed to the horrible caricatures on the paper.

"Give it to me!" he shouted, stretching out his hands to you. You threw the notebook at him and he tore the paper off and set it on fire as he turned his finger into a lighter.

"Maybe. But I have to do my homework again. It was on this card. If I don't, my father will send me to school on the weekends. I do not want it. As much as you don't want anyone to rule you. Actually, I don't like it either, but whatever...

"Yes. Sure. And I'll go play. Bye bye!"

"Wait! You know what... Maybe I'm skipping school... Will it do something to me?" You asked blankly looking at your notebook.

"Yeah. You'll get lower grades, your friends will hate you." he said laughing. "Oops, I forgot. You won't get bad grades because you've always flunked school, and you don't have much friends."

"Any other person would be offended." You said, twisting in the swivel chair.

"Then please follow me, my lady." He started laughing as he bowed before jumping backwards out of the window.