8. "People don't have heart. Right, Mahito?"

A/n: I have decided that this story will have 9 chapters. It was supposed to end there, but I have something else to do for this story.

~

You don't understand how this could happen...

Why were you alone for two days.

As if Mahito has gone somewhere and doesn't want to come back. After all, he came back every day, even after he left.

He often walked around town. He often brought something to your new "home”.

You know he goes down the drain. To see how his experiments are going. And also whether it works at all.

He suggested you go with him. So that you spend time with him by going over there. You have to admit that it would be more fun than sitting alone in an abandoned house.

At least this house, even if no one lives in it, is very cozy.

Recently, without the blue-haired's knowledge, you came down from the attic. That's all to see what's down there. There was normal furniture. As if someone had moved out and left this house unused. Even if in the attic itself there were some unused furniture, carpets. It made you feel like you were in a normal home. And not in a deserted one. It's like you've always lived there. Not like you're there right now because you've run away from your own home.

You are wanted by the police. Recognized as missing. And also a suspect in your father's murder.

You know there's no blood there. There is nothing to prove it was homicide.

You know Mahito doesn't kill people like that. And you also doubt he destroyed his skull.

You believe Mahito just stopped his heart beating.

That is why every doctor, and everyone who examines his body, can confirm a heart attack. And it's instant death without help.

You are wanted. Recognized as missing. You weren't home for two weeks. The neighbors reported it to the police.

However, you doubt they will find you.

You will die sooner than they will ever find any clues to finding you.

So what if you leave your hideout sometimes. Often just for a walk, and sometimes for some food. You still have to eat like a human. Even though your body is stronger as a half curse.

You sometimes leave the house even out of boredom.

Mahito forbids you. He says you can't go out because they'll find you. And when he is not around, they can take you away from him. He always brings you food and everything you need. After all, people don't see him... Maybe pick something off the shelf... Because where to get the money?

He cares about you...

When he said that, he sounded really protective...

As if he is worried about you.

But was that kiss real? Mean what should it mean?

Mahito behaves like before. Or just the same. As if it had never happened in my life.

He constantly comes up to you to hug you.
He constantly goes into your hammock to cuddle with you while you sleep.

He makes you feel like when you have something. Even if you don't know if it really is...

But you want to know that. You want to think so. So that you don't feel alone in this world.

If Mahito is the one you can live normally in this world, you will be happy.