In Which She Fights and Surrender

In which she fights and Surrender

***********************************

A soft puff of air followed my train of thoughts. Two days have gone by since the last time I stepped into my house.

Looking into the big mirror standing proudly in front of me I examine my choice of clothing, marveling a little too long on the black platted leather skirt that accentuated my fair share of soft thighs and slender legs, the opening of a door not so far behind me opened.

Celine walked out of her room, smiling at me brightly as I raise an eyebrow curious as to why she woke up early.

"Well, I didn't thought I could mimic your responsible charm in less than 48 hours..." She jokes, walking toward me, reaching to move a loose strand of my dark hair and slipping it behind my ear in place.

A small smile grace my lips as I roll my eyes, not amused at her strange behavior. Staying at Celine's house for these past few days were refreshing.

"I guess staying around you have brainwashed some of your cells."

I smirk playful as she raises her hand to slap my arm, I step aside, dodging her attempt and ran down stairs.

"Come on, Celine, we are going to be late for Theory Class!"

Called out running down the smooth wooden spiral stairs. Her footsteps close in as she keeps up with me, I jump out the last stairs, today was going to be a good day...

And I was wrong... Theory class professor strangled us with homework, not just homework, a darn essay...

A good day turned dark, joy!... Nah

3:00pm hit the clock and with that I headed straight to the library, without a backward glance, determined to finish or have half of the essay down.

Finding the best spot in the library my legs sang with bliss, as the cushioned mahogany window seat called for me, the window pane was beautifully detailed with a black tulip outline, casting the right lights that didn't bother to read. I sat down, opened the book and crammed.

Being forced to read 400 page book of nonsense and theories, to later prepare yourself to mentally cram and write all the important crap to hand in a 12 page essay for tomorrow is like throwing a bull into a pit of red blood, literally.

Who does that anyway? and to hand in written by hand, computer off limits.

I sigh and shift in my chair for the ninth time; a weird feeling creeping from the back of my neck rise up the little hairs in it but I ignore it. I click my tongue mad.

"This is stupid..." I whisper scream my frustration out.

Don't get me wrong I do love to write and read but throwing things like this just wasn't giddy going. I shift again, resting my lower back on the window cushion by the glass.

I sigh relieved, getting the slight uncomfortable state a bit reliable but the annoying feeling of being watched intensifies so much, a shadow fell over me, blocking my source of light of the book. I grit my teeth.

"What the heck is your problem, I'm busy..."

I sneer, venom filling my voice as I look up expecting but not the presence of the devil's son himself. Shit!, my eyes widen in surprise and cloud up in a bit of fear as his intense dark green gray eyes bore into mine, so angrily I froze on my seat for just seconds.

I collect myself and reach in to push him away but as quick as lightning his strong callous hand encircles my small wrist.

"You..." his voice sent a chill down my spine and an uncalled desirable shiver down my body, I gulp but remain with a glare.