In Which She Finds some Peace... Not

In which she finds some peace... Not

Happy Late New Year, x3, I know, I know, I couldn't help it.

Dedicating this chapter to:

* Israel3BORNTODIE, for that lovely comment x), here, here an update :).

*PhotoFreak23, for that awesome message, the inspiration to write of mine got fueled up, thank you lovely!

It means a lot that both of you like my story ;) Enjoy Chapter 4

**********************************************************************

Take it easy, An...

I mutter to myself as the clouds from above were slowly moving, yeah and like that my anger was moving.

"Can't you take a joke?"

The jerk asks with sudden interest as I was laying down on a towel in the grass of the backyard lawn not so far from the pool, I wasn't sporting my favorite bikini but I had some loose comfy clothes to pass the evening.

"Why should I...?"

I glance up, my vision blocked by no other than the marked six pack of this jerk's torso and lean chest, now that was a sight to see... The blush in my cheeks and my eyes glued to his upper anatomy couldn't be more obvious.

Oh, crap , give me a darn break!

I turn around, avoiding his interesting nice body, as I feel his presence closer, the cold drops of water sliding down and landing on my back was unsettling.

Thank God for the said bad timings, since this one was much more than bad, it was miraculous.

"Angel-kins, there is someone at the gates for you..."

Mitchell's voice catches up to my ears as I mentally do my happy dance feeling the dipstick presence moving away from my so favorite personal space.

"He called you at the right time...I get what I want, Ann, and that exposed neck of yours was screaming for my attention..."

He implies as I stood up from the ground and pick up the towel, making me want to laugh he has been saying that to me since this week and it was getting old, I glance up, my bad timing was accurate cause he just winked at me and walked away with this unique stride of 'I am king of the ladies and no one stops me' bull crap.

I snort, chuckling at such cheekiness and walking inside the house, I knew what was coming since yesterday and him being more than early meant something.

I put the towel on the mahogany chair that was near the front porch grand entrance, reaching to walk out of the house without a backward glance when a hand grabs my wrist.

I turn around, knowing it was a Mitchell. Back then in the days when I was little and now of course, every time he grabbed my hands or wrists, he gently caressed my skin with his thumb, a gesture I secretly loved, for me it meant a lot now that I have grown up.

He was by so far my father, the person I looked up to even if he sometimes acted more like a child with ADD, no offense intended.

I smile up at him as he looks at me pointedly, the same look he gave me a week ago.

"You're joy ride can wait..."

He crunch his eyebrows in worry but I only nod, imagining what he was about to say.

"Let's go to my studio..., okay..."

He whispers, looking toward the kitchen hallway as the banging of pans and cabinets were heard. Gosh, dad, you are the bomb.