In Which She Accepts and Let Go

Part 2

I gave a out a startled squeal as my phone vibrated in my left hand..., thank God I didn't let it go, breaking my dear phone was going to be very painful.

So I turn it in my hand and read the header, it was Celine, a small smile crosses my lips as I unlock my phone and read the message, it went something like this...

'Hey, darls, just letting you know that I'm heading out to college to do some project with a classmate, Love you and I'm always here a 10000 infinite percent, ;)'

I giggle at the message, very happy and moved that in such short notice Celine has become that person I can always count on and more.

The light touch of a finger startle me but I take a deep breath knowing it would be stupid to scream in a courthouse.

"Easy there, tiger, I'ts me..."

His voice sends a small wave of relief on my body, relaxing more at his touch, his body heat inching closer.

"Dad and Janielle went to work, they wanted you to know that they couldn't take the whole day off so I'm responsible of you for now."

The last of his sentence changing to a playful tone. I shake my head and look up to him, his green gray eyes holding my own captive.

"Don't worry, we'll make the most of it..." Words encased in a sealed promise and a kiss on my forehead sent my heart in a frenzy and my cheeks to flame in awe.

This guy never stops amazing me...

I smile at him sheepeshly unable to utter a word.

Tongue tied and taken aback I decide to let him lead me, reaching for my wrist, pulling me with him to walk out the balcony and out the courtroom, his friend, Sebastian waiting for us on his black Mercedez, I snort, not amused.

"It's better than his dirt bike..."

He commented as we made our way down the flight of stairs and into his friend's car, he reached the door handle before me and opened the door, I look up curious, he just winks and smiles at me, I avert my gaze and mumble a quick thanks after settling into the passenger seat, he shuts the door and goes behind the car, getting in from the other side.

"That blonde girl sure knows how to turn a spetacle into a finale, it runs in the blood..."

Jumping from Sebastian serious tone, I turn and frown...

"Runs?"

I ask, not sure of what I heard, He shakes his head and chuckles softly, his eyes casting an amused glint.

"Celine and I were raised together by our parents over there up in California, who of course, were a trong of best friends and made us believe we were really cousins, it was a surprise when I saw her in the news, it's been some years... " His words shifting into a whisper, thoughts of such drift in his head, him starting the car as William enters the backseat.

I just smile symphatetic, if it wasn't because he clarified things and just straight up agreed I would have taken the news seriously, the similarities of their features, their atitudes and some mannerism surprised me.

He drove off in comfortable silence, me looking out of the window and into the swirls of scenery. Moments later, my body clearly having other intentions drift off in deep slumber.

5:30pm

A gentle hand caress my cheek...

"Wake up sweetheart..."

A soft baritone calls, I wake up lazily, surprised by the fact that soft sheets were wrapped around me.

Confused and weary I sat up, his chuckle reverbrated softly, my cheeks flaming with embarassment.