In Which She Hates the Desired

In which she hates the Desired

**********************************************************************

A week had gone by and I tell you, I couldn't accept the fact that I'm starting to loose my temper around the bastard.

Ignoring him was getting harder and I couldn't help the fact that Mitchell, as hard as he tried, could not break the wall that was built around his son, he wanted to mend things but William made it hard, that hot headed prick. He even had a grudge against my mother, the insolent imbecile.

I sigh softly, snuggling more into the couch I was resting in, Wednesday noon and the relaxing heat of the sun was making my concentration better. Reading was one of my hobbies, specially if it was a book that is both fun and assigned for a project.

The challenge was good since the project is to hand in this Friday, my reading was quick enough, only a few pages for me to reach the ending of the book.

I lick one of my fingers to pass the page of the book I was absorbed in. A small smirk appears in my lips as the next line of the page was unexpected.

Jazmine had a nick of a problem, she had to choose between telling her dad she was pregnant or telling the boy the same and run away with him..., I have a feeling she'll find her easy way out...

The book in my hands disappear, being lifted up from my fingers and the bold chuckle of the jerk made my agape mouth snap close.

"Boo!" William tried and he did surprise me, but I roll my eyes annoyed, turning and using the arm rest of the couch I was leaning against to raise my body toward him, reaching with my right hand to grab my book from his hand.

"Give me back my book, you thing!" I shout, getting frustrated since he changes the book from one hand to the other in the air. My books are precious! And this guy didn't understood the value of them, like come on!

He didn't even gave a crap about College at all. Flaunting his good looks here and there as if he was a goddamned...

Ok no, An, keep your head in the book!

I struggle and lean in more into him, that slight darn mistake made me slip forward, barreling into the devil's chest and landing on the floor, He grunts by the floor's impact, and I saw my chance, wiggling into him and reaching for my book as quick as lighting but he topples me over, pinning me to the ground. The brush of his thigh against my core froze me in place but his smug smirk got on my nerves.

"Bastard!" I sneer in between my teeth as I regain my breath, his eyes glimmer in glee, I wanted to hit that darn smirk from his face with a brick now.

"Studying is for the boring people, an you, little sister can't be more boring than this!" He comments, his firm, strong hand was holding both of my wrists, pinning me on the floor.

As one of his legs pressed against my thigh, the brush of his semi friend in his jeans there made my determination falter.

My cheeks flush and my imagination get the best of me, if mom and Mitchell found us like this they would think something fishy was going on.

"Stop being such an attention whore and give me back my book, we have an assignment to finish!..." I try to talk my way out of the situation but him leaning into me was agony, his other leg was supporting his weight but my free leg ticked, oh an idea...

"Anne, girl, let me tell you this position is very comfortable, in fact let me fix it..."

William let's go of my book, leaving it not so far from where we were in the floor and reaches at my cheek, placing his warm hand there, making my heart summersault.