3

3: Again?

William is adorable, mom is sweet and caring and dad is tough but doting too.

But I can't seem to view them as family or get attached. They are just people living under the same roof as me. I dont really care about them.

Soon maybe, my mind will change.

I lay under my blanket in my bed.

I'm so tired, from the lessons and the playing. I also helped mom bake cookies. They were really good.

My mother never told my father what my tutor said about me, which is good because I did not want to be questioned or scolded.

Before I knew it, my eyes started to close..

Zzzzz....

Zzzz....

Zzzzzz......

Zzzzzz.....

Zzzzzz......

Tap.....tap..

Zzzzz...

Tap tap

Zzz...?

Tap tap tap tap tap-

'What's that tapping sound?!'

I get up from bed irritated and look over to where the sound was coming from.

It was the window, what could be tapping on a second story window?

Don't tell me...

I walk over while the tapping still continued and opened the curtains.

Yep, that's Peter Pan.

Nope.

I see him start waving before I closed the curtains again.

I hear a muffled "hey!" When I did.

I start walking back to my bed when the tapping got faster and louder.

Ugh, he's going to wake everyone up!

I walk back with a groan and open the curtains a second time, and open the window.

"Heya, why are you here again?"

"May I come in, please?"

Awww he's learning. I side step away from the window and he comes in with Tinker Bell in tow.

"Did your shadow run away again? I don't think he's here considerin' my window was closed"

I say before flopping back onto my bed.

"No my shadow is still with me as it should be, I just wanted to come back. Since I had felt that you wanted me to leave as soon as possible last night, which can't be true considering it's me, you probably thought I was busy right? Well I'm not right now, say, do you have any stories about me?"

He asks flying over to my bed and sitting next to me criss cross apple sauce and taking out that weird flute thing. I roll my eyes.

"A story about yourself?"

He nods with a smile

"They're the best kind of stories!"

He started to play a small tune.