19

Me @ y'all :

💀 My bad y'all, sorry for taking so long bfhjgjgjh
I literally have no excuses
________________________________________________

Honestly I feel a little bad for killing the Croc, he did help me that one time from not being seen my Captain Hook or his crew when their ship was nearing. But this is the only way to have a good connection with the Captain.

It took about 30 minutes to find and kill the Crocodile, I don't really wanna get into all the details..

It felt so gross to cut off his head but his body was too heavy to lift and I didn't want to resort to my pixie dust. I try not to look at the head tucked under my arm as I stealthily fly towards the ship, looking around for any annoying green bugs that might be flying in my area.

I snuck on the boat like I did last time but almost all of the crew was taking a nap, lucky for me since I didn't want to explain the croc I have. I walk softly towards the door and didn't bother to knock,

A knife narrowly missed my ear when I closed the door behind me causing me to jolt in surprise.

"Bruh" I deadpan at Hook who looked a little irritable.

"You can't knock you little brat? Don't think I forgot what you did the last time we met."

"I could have and also I don't know what your talkin' about but that's not important right now, look what I got"

I held Tik Tok the Croc with both hands to Hook who jumped back with a shriek, it took a lot not to burst out laughing, for how he looked I did not expect his voice to ever go that high.

"Warning next time! But this... you actually did it... now I don't have to worry about this little nuisance again.."

Smee walked over with a shocked look "W-Wow it's the Croc that's always c-chasing you Capn'! I can't believe it's d-dead!"

He spoke amazed.

Hook trailed his hook over the scales, probably wanting to mount it on the wall somewhere in his room and ordered Smee to take it away for now.

"Sooo about our deal-"

Hook chuckles and pats my shoulder with his hook, lowkey kinda hurts.

"Welcome to the crew, but you better do what I say and not be annoying, I'm your captain after all"

He welcomed and also warned me, not like I care, this whole thing is still a fever dream to me.

"Aye aye captain! I have a suggestion I'd like to say"

I stood straight and did that standard hand above my forehead pose. The Captain was currently walking towards the same map on the table I've seen last time.

"Speak"

"Let's forget about Peter Pan and travel the seas and be the best pirate crew ever!"

Hums the one piece theme song cuz it's goated

"Yes yes- wait what did you just..?!"

Hook whips his head towards me with a glare,

"Whoa whoa chill let me cook for a sec here-"

"What do you mean cook ?!"

I sighed

"Your crew has been a little... antsy at the fact all they do is laze around or help you try and attack Peter Pan, they wanna act like real pirates and travel along the sea, it's gotten to the point where they may... overthrow you and i don't know if you can handle your whole crew on your own or even with Smee helpin' you. Plus Peter isn't even worth your time, most of the reason he's kind of popular is because he always tells stories on how he fights you and how he rescues people from you if your not around he probably won't be as likable. Let's just forget about him and do our own thing"

Sheeeesh call me Naruto with this talk no jutsu I be doin 😩

"Zayn..."

Hook walks up to me with a hand on my shoulder.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT, I WANT THAT LITTLE FUCKER DEAD I don't care what the crew thinks of me, their just going to have to wait until I kill Pan before thinking about doing anything else."

Damn dude I get it, why you yelling in my face for? Pretty sure I got spit in my eye 🚶🏻‍♂️

I raise my hands up in surrender. "Like I said, just a suggestion, calm down before you get a hernia or somethin'"

He huffs at me while giving me more space.

"You're not saying this because your friends with Pan, right?"

Ew

"Gross, I would have been friends with him if he didn't try get with me, bro got that L psychotic rizz"

Hook looked even more confused.

"You're saying... Peter Pan likes you?"

I don't see anything wrong with telling him so I nodded.

"I tried rejectin' him but he don't take no for an answer, he doesn't know where I'm at right now, I kind of ran away cuz I'd rather be a pirate than be around that weirdo"

He took a moment to process the info I just dumped on him.

"Mmm that's... good.."

The fuck? How is that good my guy????

Hook started to laugh making me have a bad feeling.

Is bro laughing at my misery rn? Fake ass bitches 😒

"Zayn, I have your first order as your captain"

I nod slowly "...What is it Captain?"

He gives me a big grin,

"I want you to go back to Peter Pan, Get close to him and stab him in his heart!"

....

"It shouldn't be hard, he already likes you so he won't suspect a thing, just imagining dying by the hand of the person he likes... will forever repay all those times he humiliated me! Then we can go out to sea and forget Neverland. Don't let your Captain down."

...

Zayn.exe has stopped working.

___________________________________________

Ngl me and my bestie aren't all that interested in this book anymore, but I gotta try and finish it.

Sorry for making y'all wait for 5 years

I'm cringe 😔

Plus I started yet another book cuz my adhd mind keeps hyperfixating on things.
It's a demon slayer book, I got like 5 chapters done so far but I'm not publishing it until I at least finished like 10, I learned not to publish so early bdhckbstjdhgd

Bro Wattpad's new layout kinda crusty tbh.