14

14: Captain Hook

I'm not making him a "hot dilf" 💀

Literally how do I do that? 😭

This is loosely based off the movie, so some dia.. dial.. dialouge.. dialog.. fuck why isn't auto correct working bruh 😒

Well some things will be different

Also thank everyone for giving me some sites! Now I know where to watch movies and shows for free LEGALLY

Though... I totally forgot I have Disney+ 👀🤡🧍‍♀️

------------------------------------------

Once we made it we flew over and on a cloud.

"Wow it's just how I imagined it to be! Look it's mermaid lagoon!"

Wendy points out in delight. I nudge her with my elbow,

"They almost drowned me once or twice lmao" 

She looks at me and surprise and confusion. "Drown? Surely not."

Peter waved her off,

"It's because they got jealous I called zayn pretty, it was a little funny"

Bitch.

Wendy had a unsure look on her face.
Probably second guessing this place. It's fine though, she leaves later anyways. I glare at Peter.

"What?"

"Bro you almost got me killed because of what you said, I'm lucky to at least have a best friend now there. You got some dark humor"

"It's not that big of deal"

Peter rolled his eyes and looked away.

"I thought I was your best friend.."

I blankly look at him.

"I can have 2 best friends I guess"

Peter was about to say something but a canon shot was heard.

"Get down!"

Peter pulled me down under him while the others ducked down as well.

"It's Hook! Tinker Bell, take Zayn and the others to the lost boys I'll distract that codfish!"

Peter hands me my bags back and goes to distract Hook.

I let him, I'm  actually starting to think about talking to Hook, but for now I'll guide Wendy and the boys since you know Tinker Bell won't.

"Wait Tinker Bell! Your going too fast!"

I hold Wendy's hand to stop her from trying to go as fast as she could to keep up. It'll be a waste, she'll lose her anyways.

"Don't worry, she's always like that. I know where to go, just follow me"

She gives me a smile,

"Thank you Zayn"

The two boys are right behind us.

If the lost boys try to shoot her down I'll make it hard for them and act like a shield.

Luckily they didn't throw anything and we made it in front of the tree, though the kids were outside with their weapons in their hands.

"Zayn! We're sorry we couldn't shoot her down, you were there and we didn't want to hurt you!"

They cried, feeling unaccomplished for not being about to do what was 'said' to do. I pat them all on their heads.

"It's alright boys, me nor Peter told you to shoot her down. She's actually here to be a mother... temporarily..."