Min Yoongi

"Fuck!" you growled as the elevator twitched, stopping between floors

"Oh, I knew that I shouldn't have gone into the elevator with you. From the very morning, only problems from you!" Yoongi cursed under his breath, pressing the button for technical support. "Ya!" He yelled at you when you hit him in the shoulder.
"What?" you pushed him in the shoulder again. "You think you can talk your nonsense without any consequences. Then try again!" You looked at him perkily.
"Are you not afraid of me at all?" he took a sharp step forward, pressing your body completely against the wall of the elevator. Until that moment, he hadn't even realized that he was aroused. Your closeness only made things worse. Why did he want you so much now?
"Yoongi" you said his name softly. Your eyes were wide open and your breathing became too heavy. For the very first time he saw the fear in your eyes, although there was not only it. "What are you doing?" You asked as he tightened his grip on your wrists, pressing your hands against the wall above your head. Your cheeks flushed, and your skin tingled with goosebumps from his hot breath.
"It seems I completely missed the moment when the desire to fuck you exceeded the desire to annoy you. And you?" he asked before he pressed his lips against yours.