Kim Seokjin

He saw the guy practically carry you out of the club in his arms

He saw the guy practically carry you out of the club in his arms. "Don't care. Why should he even care about you?" he snorted as he walked towards his car. He froze in front of the open car door. But he never saw you drunk. Generally never, even if you drank a lot. He closed the door as he headed back.
You were clearly unconscious, he thought as the guy tried to open his car door. "Hey you," he called out, "Is everything okay?" he asked coming closer.
"Hey dude, go where you're going. Find yourself other bitch" growled the guy
Seokjin punched the guy hard in the jaw before catching your body as the guy let go of you. "You're lucky it was just me. If she'd regained consciousness, you'd be dead by now" he spat out the words as he turned towards his car.
Just thinking about what could happen to you made him want to go back and smash that bastard's face completely. He stopped and turned his gaze to your face, examining you. There was a feeling that he only now realized that he was carrying you in his arms. And when did he manage to fall in love with you? he asked himself mentally, realizing how much his heart flutters from your closeness.