18- lies

Heyyy hoesss

im sorry that I said i was going to upload but didnt mb mb

also has anyons impulsive thoughts been getting worst

anyways vote and comment and ill see you latterrr

byeeeeeeee

We are taking Alaska home then me and Ares are going back to America to kill the American mafia leader

I hope.

We are in the plane and going back to Italy, me and Alaska are on the long seat as Damon and Sebastian are setting on the two seats that are in front of us.

Alaska is laying on my lap with a blanket over her body, I see a bruise on the top of her collar bone and her right cheek. And some cuts in her face and thighs and other places.

I'm running my fingers through her burnet/black hair, she is on her side facing Damon who is looking at her with a 'aw' on his face.

"You know Damon," I get his attention, he looks up at me with his eyebrow raised, "if you date her, and I know you will no matter if it ends badly. If you hurt her in anyway and I mean anyway, I will skin you alive and make you wish that you were dead." His eye widens a little, I smile at him innocently.

"Be nice Bella." Ares voice goes through the room, I roll my eyes at him, "and stop rolling your fucking eyes at me." He glares at me, I glare right back at him.

Alaska moves around and flutter her eyes open, "good morning Solnechnyy svet" (sunshine) she rolls her eyes "zasun' eto sebe v zadnitsu" (shove it up your ass) I chuckle, and Ares actually snickers, I look at him confusedly, "you know Russian?" Alaska gets up, "we all do. We learned 5 different languages." Damon nods with Ares.

Five. Hot damn.

My mouth parts, "that's wow," I chuckle. Then I feel the plane land, I look at Alaska and smile, "get healed, we'll be back as soon as we can." I hug Alaska, "use protection," she whispers in my ear, "same to you." I grin getting up with Al.

I say goodbye to Damon and Sebastian, and they get off of the plane and now that just leaves me and Ares together alone, "where are we going to stay?" I cross my legs, he leans against the wall in front of me between the seats, "I have a safe house in Los Angeles, so we will be staying there." I nod my head.

I lay down on the seat and close my eyes, I was about to fall asleep, but I feel a blanket covering me up, my eyes snap open and Ares was putting a blanket on my body, "go back to sleep I will wake you when we get there." He walks off.

My eyes close and I drift off.

~•~

I feel someone tap my shoulder, "Bella get up," a voice pulled me out of my sleep, my eyes are still heavy and they adjusting to the lighting, "we're here." Ares tells me.