ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒯ℴ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ

SCENARIO
nick and charlie are now 28 and 29, they have 2 children(adopted) ; mclaren(13) and Pandora (10), nick returns home after a long day at the office...

NICKS POV
I walk into my shared family home to hear yelling, oh god, I brace myself for what I'm about to walk into "NO- YOURE NOT WATCHING SHAMELESS MCLAREN" I hear charlie yell while chasing our son for his phone "W0HY NOT?" mclaren questions "BECAUSE THERES- stuff in there that I don't want you to see" charlie says slowing down "i DONT CARE DAD ILL DO WHAT I WANT" mclaren yells in Charlie's face "THATS ENOUGH" I yell walking into the living room causing the young boy to jump back "GO TO YOURE ROOM NOW" I say sternly "BU-" He began to protest "I DONT CARE, GO" I scream, noticing charlie from the corner of my eye, he looks petrified.

Pandora curled up in the corner of our 'u' shaped sofa with her earphones in silently, Pandora never really spoke, she's a bit like tori if I'm honest, I felt bad on her since her brother was always arguing with us she never really got attention.

I walked over to charlie, putting my hands on his shoulders "I'm sorry if I scared you love" I say pulling him into a hug "it-s okay.." he says reluctantly melting into the hug. Then mclaren walks down the stairs with a backpack on his back and a bag in his hand "where do you think you're going?" I say turning to face him "tao and elles." He bluntly replies, Charlie's face dropped, he never wanted it to come to this. "Who said?" I questioned "me" he says coldly. Charlie approaches his, arms wide open to give his son a hug, mclared dodges it "don't go all soft on me now" he says opening the door and slamming it behind himself. Charlie looks at me with tears in his eyes.

Me and charlie were laying in bed together when charlie says "I'm a shit dad aren't I? I failed. I can't even look after myself never mind two kids and a house" he says, his eyes welling up "honey.. youre not shit. You're an amazing person. It's not you're fault that mac is the way he is" I say softly pulling him down "im sorry" he blurts out "what?" I say looking at him "I did it again" he says clenching his sleeves "Oh hun, can I see?" I ask with a caring tone.

TIME SKIP 1 WEEK LATER
everyone's happy again now, charlie is 1 week clean, Pandoras talking alot more, mclaren hasn't started an argument since last time and I am just me.

I step through the front door, expecting to hear yelling, I heard nothing but the TV playing coronation Street. Charlie meets me at the door, pulling me in by the tie for a kiss, his hand moving to my hair, tugging at it gently "honey the kids" I say inbetween breaths "they're asleep don't worry" he whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Eventually he goes to sit down while I go to make cups of teas. When I sit on the sofa I put my hand on his thigh, making him inhale sharply "I love you charlie spring" I say cuddling up to him "I love you to Nicholas nelson" he says massaging my hair.

This was short but it's okay, LOVE YOU ALL XX