𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆?

SCENARIO
charlie and nick have been up to something 👀 and everyone in the house are teasing them about it :)

CHARLIES POV
me and nick had just finished our erm game. Nick went downstairs for a drink and everyone was in the living room. "Fuckin el you don't last long" Harry said in a joking way "AHAHAJJAJA" tao burst out into hysterics "I- er- uhh-" Nick sighed and accepted defeat, walking into the kitchen.

NICKS POV
Then tao started clapping, shit, "OHHHH NICK" Harry yelled "OOOO" tao screached. my face went the reddest of reds. "Shut up!!" I shout, a slight laugh in my tone.

3RD PERSON
charlie walked down the stairs. When he got to the bottom he saw tao and Harry reenacting his and nicks previous actions "-OHHHH" Harry yelled while tao clapped "no fuck this" charlie says turning around and walking back up the stairs.

1HR LATER
everyone had calmed down now, nick was sat down stairs with everyone else and charlie was upstairs in his and nicks shared room. He decided to get up and face the embarrassment, he stood at the bottom of the stairs in his boyfriends sweater and his short shorts, in the time he'd been upstairs on his own he's managed to have a shower, get changed, update his nick nelson fan account and do his makeup. He'd washed it off now since no one knew he did it, not even nick. When he got to the bottom he just stood there and waved at everyone.

CHARLIES POV
Nicks face shaded a light pink coulor. But so did Harry's? Did harry like charlie??? Nothing could happen between them though, right? They were just friends.
"I uh I gotta go erm wash my er mirror" Nick says rushing his hand through his hair while running up the stairs, I looked at him "we don't even have a mirror?" I say when he goes past "I'll order one!!" He replies. Darcy leans over to Harry and whispers something in his ear in which he replies what a shrug of the shoulders, darcy is one of the most trustworthy people in the house ever, she's literally the keeper of secrets. "Maybe I do maybe I dont" Harry mouths back. I walk away to make my spaghetti.

TIME SKIP~12AM
Everyone decided to go to bed now, nicks not come back down since he went up before, I peek into the room to see him curled up in a ball on our bed with our little husky, nel, "babe?" I whisper yell, no response. I tiptoe into the room and drop myself infront of nick so we're spooning. His arms tighten around my waist and Nel is now laying on the top of my pillow near my hair. Nick kisses my neck "Nick.." I say, my throat croaking as I speak "hm?" He says into my neck "not tonight" I say jerking forward "aw okay" he says burying his head into the crook of my neck. We drift off eventually.

The alarm sounds for 10am, I turn it off, then it sounds again for 10:30 I turn it off again, then It sounds again for 11, nick picks it up and throws it. I sit up and look at him "fuck was that for?" I say staring at him "it was annoying" he says, his eyes still shut. "You can't just throw things when they annoy you nick" I say putting nicks head on my lap stroking his hair "if you could do that then tao and everyone would be a dead man" I laugh, nick passes a little giggle aswell.

I lean down to kiss him, he sits up not breaking the kiss, and then we chill out, I hope we were.

I go downstairs with nick, still in his jumper and my shorts, nick was in grey joggers and no shirt, "hello friends" I say waving my arms "hello, we should do something today" Tara suggests "omg let's go to the fair" Elle says "my legs hurt though" I sigh "my back hurts" Nick whines. "Arf" Nel says from the top of the stairs "mood" isaac agrees "I wonder why" tao says looking away. Harry gives nick the side eye then smiles at me, is he jealous?? He's worrying me now.

THE END I LOVE YOU ALL XX