𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒙🤍

TRICKED YOU WITH THE TITLE ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS ;)

DISCLAIMER: can I just say, none of these stories/oneshots are about the real life actors, they are 110% based off the comic series!♡

PLEASE KEEP REQUESTS COMING IN
ILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY EXCEPT THURSDAY BECAUSE IM AT A FUNERAL FRIDAY CAUSE IM AT A PARTY AND SUNDAY BECAUSE IM AT A DANCE COMP. :)

CHARLIES POV
I was in my and nicks shared room, alone, the door was locked and the lights were off. The group house was loud today, REALLY loud and I just wanted to watch my show :) so I locked myself away.

I was curled up in a ball on large king-sized bed watching young royals. No one else in the house had watched it  which I think is pretty offensive.

TAOS POV~ TWO HOURS LATER
charlie had been in his room for some time, "anyone know what Charlie's actually doing?" Isaac says taking his nose out of his book, he's reading 'they both die at the end' "probably rewatching young royals" Nick says sat on our coffee table, charlie walks down the stairs, embraced in a fluffy stitch blanket, his laptop balancing on one hand and his reusable custom Starbucks cup in the other. "Oi" he says stood at the bottom of the staircase "what have I told you about sitting on that coffee table" charlie says launching a sock at Nick "such a mum" darcy says to Tara "mood" Harry says. Nick moves to sit on the floor "sorry love" Nick says genuinely worried "char!" Someone shouts from the living room "hm?" He says wandering back in "what's up" aled says quietly "nothing just sleep deprived" he says walking away "I thought you were sleeping though?!" Nick says getting up "yep I am don't worry" Charlie replies trying to avoid the attention "goodbye bestfriends" charlie says walking back up the stairs.

ANOTHER HOUR LATER~ 3RD PERSON

Everyone was minding their own business when there was a loud bang and then some faint sobs coming from the upper floor of the group mansion (mainly funded by Harry's daddy's money) nick shot up and ran up the stairs, he barged through the door to see charlie crying on the bed and his phone on the dogs bed in the corner "what happened hun" Nick says running over to him placing his head on his lap while stroking his hair "fucking August" he says in-between sobs "who?" Nick replies in confusion "August spread the video" he cries louder now "honey no one knows what you're talking about we haven't watched it" Nick says stroking his head still.

Everyone was crowded round the door "I've read the book?" Isaac says, all eyes face to him "you have?" Nick asks "no" he laughs. "Its fine I'll be fine guys" Charlie says wiping his eyes "you're phone won't" Elle says pointing at the smashes phone "I have 2" charlie says smiling.

3 DAYS LATER~ 3RD PERSON
the door bell rings, Harry gets up to answer it "package for Charles spring?" The delivery guy says passing Harry the package "yeah thanks bye" he says shutting the door "CHARLIE" Harry yells, no answer "CHARLIEEEE" he tries again, still no answer "for fucksake this child" Harry sighs wadling up the stairs.

He opens the bedroom door to reveal a half naked nick on top of charlie. "AHHH YOU DIRTY BITCHES THERES A LOCK FOR A REASON" Harry screeches throwing the package at the two boys (it was not because they were gay lol).

"Fucking hell, they can't keep their hands off eachother" Harry says reaching the bottom of the stairs "you just walk in on them?" Tao asks "yep" "it happens to the best of us" tao says patting him on the back "you're part of the gang now" darcy says "not me, you all stay safe" isaac says not taking an eyes off his book. Isaac minds his buissness.

JUST A FILLER, NEXT WEEK ILL UPDATE REGULARLY,
ILL TRY EVERYDAY EXCEPT TUESDAYS BC I HAVE DANCE PRACTIVE THEN.
I LOVR YOU ALL♡♡