𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖗𝖘

CHARLIES POV
nick was coming home from France today, he's been gone for over a month, although I live in a house with like 10 other people it's been pretty lonely. I just can't wait to see him again.

Anyway, I saw this thing thay everyone was doing on YouTube where they do 'cheating with the door locked prank' and what's better than to do it on my boyfriend!! Everyone in the house already knows and they're gonna play along. I decided to use Harry for the prank because nick for some reason thinks Harry likes me?

TIME SKIP
Everyone was downstairs now except me and Harry.

We hear the door open. Action.

Me and Harry start to shake the bed and Harry moans. [WHY DO I FEEL LIKE HARRY WOULD BE THE ONE KID TO MOAN AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS IN SCHOOL SJSJSKS]

NICKS POV
I walk into the house expecting charlie to run up to me. He didn't. "Wheres charlie?" I say taking my shoes of "upstairs I think" isaac says not taking his eyes of his book "fuckin he'll tao and elle need to calm down" i say referring to the noise coming from upstairs. I jog up the stairs and approach my bedroom door. Only to realise it isn't tao and elle, it's infact charlie and someone? Unless it's just charlie?!

I try to open the door but it's locked. "Charlie!! Open up!" I say banging on the door. "H- err hold on!" I hear rustling and rushing, then a faint "hide! Hide!" "CHARLIE" i yell "WAIT" he shouts back. I get fed up and barge open the door to see charlie... with his lips on harrys.

CHARLIES POV
When me and Harry were doing the prank Harry sat down, "what are you doing come on!" I say trying to get him up "no wait sit down" he says patting the space next to him "o-kay?" I sit down "charlie, you know I really love you" he says touching my shoulder "aww I love you too" I reply thinking he meant in a friend way "no, charlie, I love you" he says "wha-" I begin before he abruptly kisses me, the door bursts open and before I can pull of Harry, nick runs away.

"NICK WAIT!!" I yell running after him "NICK LET ME EXPLAIN" I say still running. "FUCK OFF" he screams

CLIFFHANGER BESTIES
ALL MY LOVE XX